Naz or Baker starting

kevin

Benchwarmer
Baker in my opinion. I know Lenny doesn't want to let Nazr's confidence to go down but Lenny you have know that Baker is better and who cares if Nazr's confidence would go down you need to put the best players in more often.

Baker has even hinted that he wants to play more and believes he can be more effective if he gets more time. Baker has shown he can carry a team still (portland game) I don't see Nazr being a go to guy in the fourth quarter in a tight game

what do you think?

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree, Baker should start over Naz. He can produce more offense, and has more of a pure shot. Naz can learn alot from Baker.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I think that Baker should start ahead of Nazr but I think the Knicks are trying to ease him in slowly. He is already getting crunch time minutes so it's only a matter of time. The copetition will be great esp. since Deke is also coming back.

e_D

Benchwarmer
TrueBlue20 said:
I think that Baker should start ahead of Nazr but I think the Knicks are trying to ease him in slowly. He is already getting crunch time minutes so it's only a matter of time. The copetition will be great esp. since Deke is also coming back.

good point.. deke is going to bust ass when he gets minutes just to prove he still belongs in the rotation.. with everyone stepping game up, we're gonna have a formidable buncha big men.

newmove

Rotation player
Vin Baker! no doubt! he's still got great game so give him more minutes and NYK's gonna kick some big a$$es!