• Tim Duncan

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Kevin Garnett

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

JayJ44

Starter
Good win! I didn't trust this team to finish the game until there was zero on the clock lol. Nate played insane tonight. 30 points, 10 rebounds, 13-23 FG and 4-8 3pt. FG.

:thewave::jump::afro:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn...Zach Randolphs about to be suspended

91ctnb.gif

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
yes! Good win, finally this losing streak is over. Oh and by the way, I think Kevin Garnett is better than duncan

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
first off Nate is King.....32, 10 rebs(for a 5'8 player thats insane) and clutch play....i saw in an NBA TV interview after the game he said he wants to remain a knick for his career. and most likely he will get resigned since it will only take 5-6 mil to keep him

i was worried that we were heading to another heartbreaking loss but Nate kept us in it and Chandler played great too, with a clutch 3, Q-Rich was good today cause he came off the bench thats when he's effective.

nice win to get some momentum going, hopefully Nate could continue his fine play, i could guarantee he will remain a knick....love the dude(no homo)

JayJ44

Starter
first off Nate is King.....32, 10 rebs(for a 5'8 player thats insane) and clutch play....i saw in an NBA TV interview after the game he said he wants to remain a knick for his career. and most likely he will get resigned since it will only take 5-6 mil to keep him

i was worried that we were heading to another heartbreaking loss but Nate kept us in it and Chandler played great too, with a clutch 3, Q-Rich was good today cause he came off the bench thats when he's effective.

nice win to get some momentum going, hopefully Nate could continue his fine play, i could guarantee he will remain a knick....love the dude(no homo)

I heard a rumor we might trade him for Brad Miller :barf: If that happens I'm boycotting the Knicks.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
This was a great win for the knicks tonight... It came at a great time in my life as everything around me is going bad.. For the knicks to win today made one of the worst days in my life a little bit better...

Supermansdaddy

Benchwarmer
This was a great win for the knicks tonight... It came at a great time in my life as everything around me is going bad.. For the knicks to win today made one of the worst days in my life a little bit better...

Hope things start looking up for you. Life can be tough, try to keep your head up man.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Thanks alot man! I really appreciate it... Ive gotten one hour of sleep in the past three days... I cant sleep at all... I cant really discuss anything or get into it. all I can say is it involves one of my family members and their is an on-going investigation. Unfourtunately its a life or death situation... I would never ask for someone to pray for me or my family becuase I feel everyone can use prayers but if you guys could I would really appreciate it! Thanks alot...

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
im new here and i was trying to make a thread but couldnt

is theres a certain number of post required anbd how much?

i was at this game tonight as well and the garden was rocking. it was one hell of a game. my boy nate put in work tonight

im new here and i was trying to make a thread but couldnt

is theres a certain number of post required anbd how much?

i was at this game tonight as well and the garden was rocking. it was one hell of a game. my boy nate put in work tonight

yea 5 posts I think.. see forum rules thread in site feedback

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks alot man! I really appreciate it... Ive gotten one hour of sleep in the past three days... I cant sleep at all... I cant really discuss anything or get into it. all I can say is it involves one of my family members and their is an on-going investigation. Unfourtunately its a life or death situation... I would never ask for someone to pray for me or my family becuase I feel everyone can use prayers but if you guys could I would really appreciate it! Thanks alot...

Hold your head-up....the prayers are there for u....ugly situations will only make u a stronger person when u face it head on.
RESPECT
KIYA

"Our worst moments is the test of our growth"
Job

Kiyaman

Legend
Fan Favorite Nate the Great....boost up the sells in MSG again lastnight....Nate's Jersey has been the Knicks top selling Jersey this season....and Lee's Jersey is second in sails. Nate's one turnover per game have to have teams calling off the hook for a trade for Crypto-Nate before Thursday deadline.

Why? oh why did'nt (Idiot) Donnie Walsh extend Nate & Lee contract this season....the two players are not going to be traded Thusday under money-maker owner Dolan watch.
Think bussiness (my wife bought another Nate Jersey on line for my Granddaughter's Birthday (in April) lastnight after this game.).

Without Ginobli....Chandler showed great quickness over Finley and I was wondering why picks and blocks were not setup to have Finley facing Chandler one on one. However Chandler defense in the 4th Qtr. and Overtime gave us the big edge in both crunchtimes for this Knick Win.

LETS GO KNICKS!

P.S. Dont think owner Dolan & Mills forgot about the last Knicks longest winning-streak with Nate, Marbury, Lee, Davis, and Curry in the starting lineup....inwhich Chandler could've replaced Davis this season.
So the Nate & Lee show at MSG will remain throughout this 82 game season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Athletically Tim Duncan NBA career has never matched as high as KG....match their stats record each year that Duncan won the MVP.

I listen to sports announcers today say, "Karl Malone was the best PF in the history of the NBA"....like Mchale, Barkley, and Rodman never consistently put Karl Malone in his place each game for the WIN.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i've been saying this alot but i really think Nate will bve resigned there isnt a doubt in my mind....as for Lee he'll be back at the right price.

that dunk contest really pushed Nate into a star player, he's getting recongition and his marketing should increase as well