MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
14ajx46.jpg

Song of the Day: Rakim - Remember That

Download here: Rakim - Remember That

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im digging the new setup MSG, good shit.

hope we could win and end this horrid losing streak......Nate will continue his good play, Lee will be solid and Chandler will be the difference maker if we win

Prediction-

Spurs-98

Knicks-103

were probably gonna lose, but im always saying win.....

JayJ44

Starter
Good game thread, MSG. That's probably the easiest poll question ever btw.

We should lose this game. We have no one that can guard Duncan, plus Parker and Ginobli will probably get to the basket easily. It'll be tough to score against their defense. But maybe we'll come out firing after the all-star break or maybe they'll sit out their starters like they did against the Nuggets. We'll see how it plays out.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
thanks datprince and JayJ :afro:

I felt like trying something new...I made the whole thing with paint.

The download link i posted doesnt work, but it will be fixed within the next 2 minutes.

quiggle

Starter
good thread, the only thing I'm looking forward this week is if the Knicks are able to make a good trade by Thursday.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nice game thread msg. Having the thread a day early is real cool. Get to view so many opinions. The GOD emcee is always a good pick...

The Knicks should come out strong. Specially after getting these last couple of days to rest. They should have that 0-6 on their mind and play hard till the end. Nate will continue to play good and give us another 20+ points. Still, I do see the S.A. Turds winning in a close game--- 94-88

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
I just hope our chemistry doesn't look awful after D saying we needed to get away from each other for a few days. Is Duhon gonna be playing? Unrelated, did anyone catch that Matt Bonner is in fact listed as Matt Boner, not sure if MSG did that on purpose, if he was a Celtic it'd be a given but unsure lol. I don't much like the Spurs but I fear they'll hand us a 7th straight tomorrow, but hopefully not! My prediction, Spursfan4life resurrects his posting career on KO to attempt to make fun of us all

I wanna say we'll win, but knowing our defense and Tony Paker... Eh lets just say I'm not to confident. I'll be rooting Knicks all the way tho!

Timmy Duncan > Garnett BTW

Toons

is the Bo$$
garnett is a better player and has been the better player for the past 2 seasons. Reason being, timmy;s bank shot has broke down....its not money anymore. Duncan get a lot of phantom calls, so look for them tongiht.

We can outscore the spurs! this should be an easy win....thats my prediction

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Whoever voted for Kevin Garnett is a Celticsexual. Kevin Garnett is overrated.

Tim Duncan & Pau Gasol >>>> Kevin Garnett

This game could go either way. As great as the Spurs are, the Knicks are going to most likely give it a big effort. I expect to see a good game from Al Harrington tonight. Just to be optimistic, I'll say the Knicks will win this one.

Red

TYPE-A
Gallo not starting?

Our next 7 games will help determine where this season is headed.

Tue 17 vs San Antonio 7:30pm MSG
Fri 20 vs Toronto 7:30pm MSG
Sun 22 @ Toronto 12:00pm MSG
Mon 23 vs Indiana 7:30pm MSG
Wed 25 vs Orlando 7:30pm MSG
Fri 27 vs Philadelphia 7:30pm MSG
Sat 28 @ Miami

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
5 of our next 7 games are at home so this could be our final push to get in....5-2 would put us at 26-33, which would possibly be 1 1/2 out of the 8th seed, i still feel we need a trade to give us that final push....

JayJ44

Starter
I like the way we're playing so far. We're moving the ball, and our defense has been very good for the most part. Nate is playing very well, he's been on a tear. Maybe the dunk contest improved his confidence or something.