Tmac out for season

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
the dude hasnt lived up to his massive potential, but you gotta feel for him. his body just has always been hurt recently. and the rockets can still trade for carter if there willing to part with artest and battier, which i dont think is likely. and ill admit that i was wrong in liking the idea of trading for him a while back.

JayJ44

Starter
Hate when great players are ruined by injuries. He was a beast when he was on the Magic. If they stayed healthy, the Rockets could have challenged for a title, doesn't look like that now.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Hate when great players are ruined by injuries. He was a beast when he was on the Magic. If they stayed healthy, the Rockets could have challenged for a title, doesn't look like that now.

i cant tell you the amount of times ive heard things like that from friends and from nba analysts. it was just one "if" and the rockets just cud never be consistenly healthy.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Damn that sucks for him. They really don't have a go to guy now. Hopefully he can come back strong and at least play above average next year.