knicks st. patricks day jersey

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
im new to the site and i havent seen this posted anywhere.

does anyone know where you can get the green knicks jersey? i cant find it anywhere. i would prefer one i could personalize with kryptonate on the back if not i would just buy the robinson one.

theres been a sudden increase in popularity regarding this jersey since the dunk contest from post ive seen online. do you think the knicks will be re releasing them this st. patricks day, especially nates?

thanks for the help. i really want those shoes he had as well

quiggle

Starter
I've only seen swingman jerseys for Marbury and Crawford

R7005STPNAU600a.jpg

but you can also get the game used one from last year on NBAGameWorn.com

here's Nate's from last season

http://nbagameworn.com/edealinv/ser...ldParentID=41332&catParentID=41332&scId=41332

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea the dunk contest really pushed Nate into a star player, he's real marketable now, i could see him in alot of commercials now...

..and the knicks are real high on Nate so highly unlikely he signs somewhere else, or we trade him....he even wants to stay here, siad it on an interview on nbatv

quiggle

Starter
you could always get a Marbury one on Ebay and strip reattritbute it to Robinson. since they are both single numbers and Robinson's name is a letter longer you probably won't see the previous outlining.

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
you could always get a Marbury one on Ebay and strip reattritbute it to Robinson. since they are both single numbers and Robinson's name is a letter longer you probably won't see the previous outlining.
I got my channing frye, Marbury and Crawford one at nbastore.com, they still have them