Official Trade Deadline Thread

smokes

Huge Member
Who the **** is Kenny Thomas? This trade would seriously **** me off... All that good stuff and now this? Shit we got a whole year to move Jefferies or Curry :\

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Yeah, I mean Jefferies is actually now scoring points and improving his jumpshot. We can get more.....THE DEAL IS DEAD!!!

JayJ44

Starter
Thank god we didn't trade Nate. Especially for ****ing kenny thomas. We got 2 good deals. Wilcox and Hughes, they can really help us. Maybe we can make a playoff push now.:crossfingers:

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
today was like tradine tim thomas for larry huges and wilcox lol yes jajajajajajajajjajajajaja i love walsh no homo lol cuase the other player wer scrubs

JayJ44

Starter
Eh...I'm confused of hell...I wish someone had a breakdown of what happen today.

I was at work the whole day.

We traded Jerome James, Tim Thomas, and Anthony Roberson to the Bulls for Larry Hughes. Then, we traded Malik Rose to the Thunder for Chris Wilcox.

Kiyaman

Legend
Donnie Walsh finally did something worth (my) while and meaningful for this Knick Organization in this February deadline....
Trading Anthony Roberson, Jerome James, Timmy, and Malik.....for C-Wilcox and SG-Hughes.
Before February....Donnie Walsh sold Knick-Fans a 2 year Dream.....

My Grade for Donnie Walsh February Deadline trade

WTF.....I gave Idiot Donnie Walsh a BIG B+
for what....for getting big Jerome James up off our bench seats
and showing-face that Anthony was a bad signing
plus adding two veteran role-players that performs
at the empty positions (SG & C) we been needing for way to long.

Wilcox and Hughes.....one of these players will add the lift
that the Knicks need to slide into the 6th seed in the Playoffs.
Yes! I said 6th place in the Eastern Conference.
Defense=Hughes, Jefferies, and Wilcox

All of u forum members that are 2010-Fans or Tank-Fans for an early draft pick
Walsh did not let u down.....blame the 15 worst teams in the NBA league which let u down
Oh yeah....my three homies who been playing above the rim B-Ball they let u down too
Nate - Lee - Chandler
The Knicks have a mean 8-Man rotation which consist of all 6th-man players.....Duhon, Nate, Hughes, Q.Rich, Chandler, Al, Lee, and Wilcox....when you throw in Jefferies & Gallo here and there into the mix thats an above .500 record team.
LETS GO KNICKS!!!