Shea Stadium breathes its final breaths

1964-2009
wow.gif

<object data="http://service.twistage.com/plugins/player.swf?v=1bf64d81d1454&p=link" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="embedded_player" width="320" height="263">

</object>

citi.jpg

010-20.jpg

017-20.jpg

sad:boohoo:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
is the same thing gonna happen to yankee stadium cause baseball will remember it as their day that will "live in infamy" and new york wears black for weeks lmao.

i still think they should both have been kept intact and broken up into baseball fields, i dont play baseball like that but i def woulda went to yankee stadium to play.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thats actually pretty cool,

but say yankee stadium is divinded into 4 fields, i get to play exactly where Babe Ruth played thats sick....

yeah i hear ya man
shit when yankee stadium goes down like this, its gonna be on every channel around the country and if it wasnt for the internet i wouldnt even know how shea was doing

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yeah i hear ya man
shit when yankee stadium goes down like this, its gonna be on every channel around the country and if it wasnt for the internet i wouldnt even know how shea was doing

:teeth::teeth::teeth:, media all over the arod story alright we get it now move on already.......

ahah word yo its getting mad old lol
i laughed when i read on somewhere that the only way we were gonna hear about shea on tv is if arod was injecting shea stadium into his ass lmao

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
:teeth::teeth::teeth:, media all over the arod story alright we get it now move on already.......

The Media sucks ass. Plain and simple. They keep eating this whole a Rod thing up. I freakin hate it. The media poisons your mind with pure, sometimes fictional trash.

Now back to the topic.

CitiField? How unoriginal. What a corporate name. i :crybaby: at both shea and the original yankee stadiums being demolished.

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
It was time for that upgrade. Team makes shitloads of money. I do agree with streets in that the name is so unoriginal. Gotta step up the creativity.

Akamu

The King
There were talks a while back that the mets were going to change the name "citifield" because of Citi Bank's financial trouble-

Citi/Taxpayer Field sounds better-