Predict the New Knicks Lineup/Roster

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I want to see nate start over duhon. He has been playing good (close to great) as of late. He's not turning the ball over as much and he's looking to attack, something duhon doesn't do as much.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
The thing that jumps out at me about Nate is the amount of rebounds he's got. Sure he had 3 30 point nights in a row, and dropped 32, but he had 10 Rebounds!!! I'd still keep him on the bench in order to keep him in check. When Nate gets hot he tends to make stupid decisions.

Kiyaman

Legend
Duhon - Nate - Hughes
Lee - Chandler - Al - Wilcox
Are all great players to have as your 6th-Man comming off the bench for 30 mpg on any team....and we have the chance to put all these "role-players" into a 9-Man rotation for the next 28 games....I see more than 18 wins headed our way.

If Larry Hughes commit to playing in our game plan....he will have to cut down on his high "turnover" ratio....the Knicks won 22 games this season mainly b/c Nate & Duhon dropped our average team turnover ratio in half from 18 per game to 8 per game....thanks to the departure of Crawful which is in GS taking orders from outstanding player Combo-Guard Monta Ellis.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Agree with mst of u: Q's minutes should diminish.

My only concern: are there enough shots for Hughes and harrington when they are on the floor together?

Other than that I think the moves were much needed! I still like N8 coming off the bench. His energy is much needed to spark runs and comebacks. I believe Hughes will start at SG from the door and when all set is done, Lee will play PF and Wilcox will start @ Center. Duhon will still start and Harrington will start at SF. I like that Hughes, Chandler, Harrington are all interchangeable. Q should be the last resort. Gallinari should relieve DLee.

CoolClyde

Wilcox -C / Jeffries -C
DLEE - PF / Gallinari - SF
Harrington SF / Qthug - SF/SG
Chandler SG / Hughes SG
Duhon PG / N8 PG

jpz17

Starter
dudets... hows it been?

Lee C
Harrington PF
Chandler SF
Hughes SG
Duhon PG

Nate
Wilconx
Gallinari
Jared
Q
Who else??? lol

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I like

1. Duhon
2. Hughes
3. Chandler
4. Harrington
5. Lee

Robinson, Gallinari, Wilcox and Q off the bench
i see that as a somewhat decent team

Paul1355

All Star
As of now the Knicks have 12 players on their roster...Two of those players are Maurbry and Eddy Curry. I can assume that the Knicks will add Ewing Jr. but what other additions could you see the Knicks make?
Depth chart (Wikipedia)

<table style="background-color: rgb(21, 96, 190); text-align: center;"> <tbody><tr style="text-align: center; background-color: rgb(21, 96, 190); color: rgb(255, 117, 24);"> <th width="40">Pos.</th> <th width="165">Starter</th> <th width="165">Bench</th> <th width="165">Reserve</th> <th width="165">Inactive</th> </tr> <tr style="height: 40px; background-color: white;"> <th style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">C</th> <td>Chris Wilcox</td> <td>Jared Jefferies</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">Eddy Curry </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 40px; background-color: white;"> <th style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">PF</th> <td>David Lee</td> <td>Al Harrington</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 40px; background-color: white;"> <th style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">SF</th> <td>Wilson Chandler</td> <td>Danilo Gallinari</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 40px; background-color: white;"> <th style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">SG</th> <td>Larry Hughes</td> <td>Quentin Richardson</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 40px; background-color: white;"> <th style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">PG</th> <td>Chris Duhon</td> <td>Nate Robinson</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">Stephon Marbury</td></tr></tbody></table>

you have my lineup...that sounds pretty good for a starting lineup...as long as Q Rich and Jeffries come off the bench and DONT START...im happy.

Hughes can score and Chandler doesnt have to play the 2 spot and be out of position.

And WE FINALLY have another big man in Wilcox....Rose for Wilcox was a great move. Wilcox better block some shots.