I think something could be happening soon..

After all the knicks moves, they have 12 players on their roster. And according to nba.com...
Understanding how rosters are set under the new CBA

(http://www.nba.com/news/inactive_rules_0506.html)

Under the new Collective Bargaining Agreement, each team is required to carry 12 players on its active list and at least one player on its inactive list. Teams may have a maximum of three players on its inactive list, which includes any players sent to the NBA Development League.
The knicks have 12 players-really 11 bc of marbury, SO... from what i understand, somethings gonna have to happen-stephon might have to show up again, or ewing jr can get called up. Because appently you need at least 1 guy on the inactive list-this could be marbury-BUT the knicks would only have 11 active so ewing jr would be needed to satisfy the 12 player minumum.

I could be making alot over nothing but when i went to knicks.com and saw how short the roster looked, it got me thinking.

holy sh*t look at the line from his last game

ew6.jpg

JayJ44

Starter
We'll probably bring in a couple guys. Patrick Ewing Jr, Quincy Douby (just got released from the kings), Will Conroy (another D-League guy, averaging 26 PPG and 8 assists). That's another great thing about today's trade, it gives us a couple roster spots.

JayJ44

Starter
Those stats are impressive, but you have to remember it's in the D-League. It's not nearly as competitive as the NBA, but it still shows talent.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
We'll probably bring in a couple guys. Patrick Ewing Jr, Quincy Douby (just got released from the kings), Will Conroy (another D-League guy, averaging 26 PPG and 8 assists). That's another great thing about today's trade, it gives us a couple roster spots.

Will Conroy isnt with the knicks dleague team, there team is called the Reno Bighorns which ewing is their best player so bring him up and sign douby.

I read that Sacramento is buying out Mikki Moore. Bostons likely to sign him but if we can grab him (no homo) that'd help our interior d even more.

JayJ44

Starter
Will Conroy isnt with the knicks dleague team, there team is called the Reno Bighorns which ewing is their best player so bring him up and sign douby.

Doesn't matter, anyone in the D-League is available for any team. The affiliation doesn't matter, as far as I know.

I read that Sacramento is buying out Mikki Moore. Bostons likely to sign him but if we can grab him (no homo) that'd help our interior d even more.

Anytime we can take something away from Boston, it's a plus lol.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
it's just nice to have flexibility with your roster, gives you plenty of options now our only bad contracts are Curry and Jeffries.

but its not all that bad we have enough cap to resign Nate and Lee, and get 1 superstar which is all we need basically.

LeFlume

All Star
We don't need Ewing Jr. In the NBA he will probably be a 3 guy. He is undersized to be a 4 guy and we are loaded with 3 guys. Knicks need a true center. a 7 foot guy that can run

New New York

Quiet Storm
Ewing JR = Balkman w/ ability to hit FTs and better shot

Bringing him up certainley wouldnt hurt. He probably rides the bench for the rest of the season if he is called up. Plays Summer League and hopefully gets better to the point where he can crack the rotation next year.