Bulls?

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
who do u think will make the 8th spot in the playoffs, bulls or knicks. I dont know why but its starting to piss me off how the bulls think there better than us

Scribbles

Rotation player
The thing I hate about the Bulls is their constant desire to dump off huge overrated contracts on us.

The Bulls keep ripping the Knicks a new asshole every year.

Aside from that though, Hughes is decent but nowhere near how good he used to be.

Anyone have the tingling urge for some Curry now?

[pause]

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
F*ck the bulls. But that's what their fans are saying about us as well. Its going to be up to us to play as hard as we can so that we can take that last spot from whichever team. Hopefully we do accomplish that goal.

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
it pisses me off to hear bull fans say that we suck and that were "not on there level". what level?? they dont have sh!t on us. were taken that playoff spot, not them

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
For as badly as the knicks have been run for the past 8 years under layden and Isiah the Bulls are not much better. AND if u consider the situation they where in a few years ago the fact that they are not a contender is a joke. I mean Isiah turned shit into bigger shit. Check out what paxson had just a few years ago:

DENG
DUHON
GORDON
HEINRICH (sp)
Chandler
cap room to sign a max free agent
FOUR FIRST ROUND PICKS including the KNICKS #2 OVERALL PICK IN THE DRAFT!!!!!!

there was no team in a better position to build a solid contender for years to come than Chicago and look what that asshole Paxson did with it.

1. Ruined Deng by hanging him out to dry in the Kobe situation
2. traded Chandler for P.J. Brown (WTF R U THINKING PAL) Isiah made some bad trades but never gave away a 23 yr old 7 foot center who blocks shots and can run the floor for basically nothing.
3. Used the max money to sign BEN WALLACE - one of the worse signings of ALL TIME. guy is a fossil out there and can't rebound anymore or do anything of substance even with LBJ on his team.
4. Drafted TYRUS THOMAS over
Brandon Roy
Lamarcus Aldridge
Rudy Gay

The only reason the team has any sort of future is because they won the lottery last year and made a no brainer pick on Rose. W/o that they would be one of the worst positioned teams in the NBA