We have two open roster spots, who does Walsh sign?

Bernard_King

Benchwarmer
Thanks to the trades yesterday, we now have two roster spots open. So who does Donnie Walsh sign? I think most of want Patrick Ewing Jr on the roster, but that still leaves one spot open. So who do you like?

Some player's Walsh might be looking at are:
Will Conroy
Blake Ahern
Patrick Ewing Jr
Quincy Douby

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
Mikki Moore is getting cut by the Kings, we could give him a look. Jason Williams (white chocolate :lol:) is coming out of retirement, although his defense sucks.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we should add players who are good one defense and could get a couple of baskets off the bench all were missing is a superstar player and defense we get those were a championship team

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
Donnie is not going to add players just because he has open spots. I agree with you prince I like the trades we made and we are 1 superstar away from being a serious contender. BTW prince I like the positive upbeat attitude you always bring to this site.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Mikki Moore is getting cut by the Kings, we could give him a look. Jason Williams (white chocolate :lol:) is coming out of retirement, although his defense sucks.

Isn't he still tied to the Heat? i would love to have him don a Knick uniform. :peace: We would have an ESPN top 10 play everyday there is a Knicks game. :beer:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
The consensus is pat ewing jr. He's that high energy guy that can add more energy off the bench. Hopefully donnie is hearing and reading everything us fans say! (Yea right)

New New York

Quiet Storm
Isn't he still tied to the Heat? i would love to have him don a Knick uniform. :peace: We would have an ESPN top 10 play everyday there is a Knicks game. :beer:

I think he retired from The Clippers after they traded for him.

Now playing best basketball I think he wouldve been a Poor Man's Steve Nash. Very similar skill sets nice handle on the rock, can hit the 3 and neither plays much D, ofcourse Nash plays a lot smarter and shoots the ball a lot better. But, he wasnt even playing his best ball before he retired so likely he wouldnt be there after being off 50+ games.

The irony of him joining the Knicks would be the fact he is the one that hit the shot that killed Steph and Isiah's relationship and sent last season down hill fast.

Still don't see us making anymore changes to the roster the player that we would bring in would automatically be out of the rotation so why waste the money?

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Thanks to the trades yesterday, we now have two roster spots open. So who does Donnie Walsh sign? I think most of want Patrick Ewing Jr on the roster, but that still leaves one spot open. So who do you like?

Some player's Walsh might be looking at are:
Will Conroy
Blake Ahern
Patrick Ewing Jr
Quincy Douby

I checked out our Reno Dleague team and Ewing has over 16 ppg plus 8 rebounds per game and there is another SF named Antonio Meeking who made the Dleague all star game for Reno who is averaging 18 ppg so any of those two guys should be called up.

Patrick Ewing Jr
or Antonio Meeking likely to get called up....any other spots might be on hold until the season is over. I dont think Walsh is going to spend more money.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
why not sign Courtney Sims?

<dl id="prastats"><dt>PPG</dt><dd>22.6 </dd><dt>RPG</dt><dd>11.20 </dd><dt>APG</dt><dd>1.4</dd><dt class="pralast">EFF</dt><dd class="pralast">+ 28.00</dd></dl>