Raptors @ Knicks 2/20/09 7:30EST

Pricey

Rotation player
my 1st game ive been able to watch live and i must say its all good hehehehe.

i should watch us live more often. Thank got my broadband is working now. More Knicks games for me.

Must say Lee has been real good and Nate has been as well. Nice spin move in the key

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Nate is already a great player loll

Everybody came to play today, Nate, Lee, Chandler, and Harrington all knocking down shots left and right.

Nate is killing them , stuffed Bosh lmao.......and Lee is just abusing Bosh, showing he could play with them

We HAVE to re-sign Nate and Lee.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nate is already a great player loll

Everybody came to play today, Nate, Lee, Chandler, and Harrington all knocking down shots left and right.

Nate is killing them , stuffed Bosh lmao.......and Lee is just abusing Bosh, showing he could play with them

We HAVE to re-sign Nate and Lee.

Co-sign. We gotta get those two back definitely. Future knick legends Nasty Nate and David double-double Lee

JayJ44

Starter
I loved that it was a blow out from beginning to end. We didn't let up. Sometimes we play down to the competition, glad to see that wasn't the case tonight. We need to keep it up, and do the same on Sunday.

btw Lee, Nate and Wilson are beasts!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Co-sign. We gotta get those two back definitely. Future knick legends Nasty Nate and David double-double Lee

word their numbers will be in the rafters when its all said and done, Nate was great again tonight proving that he's a great player.......Lee got another double-double and moved ahead of Howard in that category, and Chandler was beasting throughout the game, if he could play like this more it'd be great

.........Resign Nate AND Lee, it could/will be done...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
If David Lee stays with us, hes gonna climb that knicks all time rebounds list. I be hes already kind of high on there. Nate...hes like a star shooting guard type of player stuck in a 5'7 body but hes just been....wow :shock2:

th3realicon

Rotation player
If David Lee stays with us, hes gonna climb that knicks all time rebounds list. I be hes already kind of high on there. Nate...hes like a star shooting guard type of player stuck in a 5'7 body but hes just been....wow :shock2:

That is true, although it makes you wonder if they would be able to put those number if they would be playing in better teams? i mean the Knicks have been the laughing stock of the east for quite some time now. No stars no difference makers. The so called stars in our team were supposed to be: Starbury (Gone Fishing), Crawford (Traded), Z-Bo (Traded), Curry (Hurt)... With those four out of the picture someone had to step up. It has been Nate and Lee but i think they are average players at best.

Kiyaman

Legend
We are 23-31 (rather than 23-59)....with the 8-Man rotation we used last night vs Raptors....there are only 4 to 5 teams in our Eastern Conference better than our 8-Man rotation.
The Knicks 8-man rotation performance is acutually tied with the couple of 6th seed teams in our conference....and that is without Hughes & Wilcox in our rotation.

HA-HA-HA-HA
We should have traded our 3 complimentary players (Lee, Nate, and Chandler) their team-chemistry performance make the Knicks roster perform at a star winning level....we are not expected to win until the 2010-11 season....these 3 role-players are messing things up by winning games now....especially winning Home Games.
HA HA HA HA
LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
Wilson Chandler has quietly started to shoot much better over the last 11 games. It wasn?t just last night. He started the season off well, had a long rough patch, but seems to heading in the right direction again.