Stephon Marbury does improv at a LA bus stop

lol episode 3 is my favorirte

say what you want about stephon but NO OTHER NBA PLAYER would let some guy in LA with a superman shirt and a robin hood hat interview them at a bus stop

JayJ44

Starter
I saw episode 1 before, didn't they came out with 2 and 3. That was hilarious. "I can't get no playing time in the game, I can't get no playing time with the bus" lmao.

JayJ44

Starter
_______√ictory_______;85565 said:
can somebody explain to me how the marbury d'antoni feud started?

Well some say they had issues when Starbury was in Phoenix. But in NY, D'antoni decided not to play him at all during the first game of the season (and the rest of the season), after playing him in preseason and giving the impression that he's part of the team.

Well some say they had issues when Starbury was in Phoenix. But in NY, D'antoni decided not to play him at all during the first game of the season (and the rest of the season), after playing him in preseason and giving the impression that he's part of the team.
i know about the new york stuff, i'd like to know what the whole phoenix beef was about.

JayJ44

Starter
_______√ictory_______;85570 said:
i know about the new york stuff, i'd like to know what the whole phoenix beef was about.

D'antoni thinks Starbury quit on him in Phoenix, or something. I'm not sure, it was never really publicized. All I know is that there was some tension.

D'antoni thinks Starbury quit on him in Phoenix, or something. I'm not sure, it was never really publicized. All I know is that there was some tension.

i don't know.that sounds kinda iffy to me.but i guess he had his reasons.it would've been interesting to have steph on this team, to see what he would have done, but alas, the past is written.i guess they just didn't want him to "poison" the team.

JayJ44

Starter
_______√ictory_______;85577 said:
i don't know.that sounds kinda iffy to me.but i guess he had his reasons.it would've been interesting to have steph on this team, to see what he would have done, but alas, the past is written.i guess they just didn't want him to "poison" the team.

Yeah, I agree. I bet Marbury could have averaged 19 PPG and 10 APG in this system. He would have helped us a lot. Whatever, what's done is done.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Stephon Marbury >>>>> Chris Duhon

Too bad he couldn't play this season. It's okay, though. He'll be back next year. I'm sure a contender will sign him during the offseason.

th3realicon

Rotation player
_______√ictory_______;85565 said:
can somebody explain to me how the marbury d'antoni feud started?

The same way it started with his all other prior coaches. Seems like 'the greatest point guard in the league' is wronged by whoever tries to coach him.