Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York @ Toronto 2/22/09 12:00 PM

Game Thread New York @ Toronto 2/22/09 12:00 PM

New York Knicks 23-31

VS
    Toronto Raptors 21-36

As Canadians watch the Mapleleafs their basketball teams loses by 30, and better yet, DO THEY CARE??

<table class="tablehead" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td colspan="8" class="gamehead" align="center" bgcolor="#555555">Gameday Matchup</td></tr> <tr class="colhead" align="right"> <td>
    </td> <td>W-L</td> <td>PF</td> <td>PA</td> <td>HOME</td> <td>ROAD</td> <td>STK</td> <td>L10</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">NY</td> <td>23-31</td> <td>105.6</td> <td>107.5</td> <td>16-12</td> <td>7-19</td> <td>W2</td> <td>4-6</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">TOR</td> <td>21-36</td> <td>96.6</td> <td>100.1</td> <td>10-16</td> <td>11-20</td> <td>L2</td> <td>2-8</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="tablehead" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="gamehead" colspan="2" align="center" bgcolor="#555555">Last 5 Games</td></tr> <tr class="colhead"> <td width="50&#37;">NEW YORK (ET)</td> <td width="50%">TORONTO (ET)</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" valign="top"> <td>Feb 20 TOR Win [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Feb 17 SA Win [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Feb 11 @LAC Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Feb 10 @GS Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Feb 08 @POR Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    </td> <td>Feb 20 @NY Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Feb 18 CLE Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Feb 11 SA Win [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Feb 10 @MIN Win [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Feb 07 @MEM Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    </td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2">&#183; Complete Schedule: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td></tr></tbody></table>

<object height="295" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Dc1TP0W6nc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="295" width="480"></object>
    <object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Dc1TP0W6nc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Official JPZ game time prediction

101-103

The Raptors will be shameful about the last game, expect a comeback.

Opinions

We're coming off a huge blowout win vs the Raptors. We were undermanned but everyone came to play. Nate Robinson, probably the games best 6th man, he's been on a roll lately, he's scoring, getting rebounds, and passing the ball, more importantly he's not turning the ball over and his confidence is through the roof. Lee is a double-double machine, who is slowly improving every game. He is great when he's in the lane, and is a force when his shot is falling, if he could get consistent range he'll be a great player. Chandler has been attacking the basket the last couple of weeks and his production has soared because of it, he scored a career-high 32 on Friday, his inside game opens up his outside game, and he should assert himself early on Sunday....Bosh is still not 100% and we should attack that, get some momentum going as we'll be a new look team with Hughes and Wilcox providing much needed help...Hughes (defense, and could create his shot) and Wilcox ( size down low[no homo] and inside scoring), we should win this game although dont expect a blowout again

Final Score

Knicks- 117

Raptors- 101
    Projected Starters:

I have no clue, sorry guys

I'll add more later
    Last edited by jpz17; Feb 21, 2009 at 22:23.

lol funny story to this.. the original thread I made I realized I was posting a reply in the game thread thread.

nice thread. this our opportunity to go on a 4 game winning streak. cause we can beat toronto again and we can also beat indiana after

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

lmao, nice work JPZ it's wierd not seeing your signature features like the advantage meter that was hot, i think you could find the lineups on espn. anyways good work

i expect a win just not in the same fashion as yesterday.

This is a big game for us, love to see the team get a much needed road win.

you got that date wrong, it's tomorrow, 2/22 ... I'm excited to see how our line up works together...We're playing real well right now..

isn't that what I put knicker23?

whats up with this, guys are upset at it being early lol

stupid early games, I was planning to sleep till 2 PM tomorrow...

I think we should still win this game. I hate back to backs against the same team, because it's very hard for one team to win both of them. But the Raptors really suck, and I don't think them being at home makes much of a difference. Does anyone in Canada even care about basketball?

Originally Posted by jpz17
    isn't that what I put knicker23?

whats up with this, guys are upset at it being early lol
    haha you had 21 in the title before.. got me all excited for a second

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    stupid early games, I was planning to sleep till 2 PM tomorrow...

I think we should still win this game. I hate back to backs against the same team, because it's very hard for one team to win both of them. But the Raptors really suck, and I don't think them being at home makes much of a difference. Does anyone in Canada even care about basketball?
    we should def win this one, again... idk how that team we played has a record anywhere near us, there just awful...can't wait to see Wilcox and Hughes and what they can contribute..i'm pretty confident we'll make playoffs, 2.5 out 8th spot now..

yea JayJ depending on the time i get back today ima miss part of the game, dont think ill watch the 1st Quarter tomorrow

Originally Posted by Knicker23
    haha you had 21 in the title before.. got me all excited for a second
    i edited the date on the thread title.

Anyway, this should turn into a win. Looking forward to see Hughes and Wilcox on the court.

Originally Posted by rady
    i edited the date on the thread title.

Anyway, this should turn into a win. Looking forward to see Hughes and Wilcox on the court.
    yea me too, Hughes is gonna give us nice D and Wilcox will give us size and scoring down low.

im more interested to see Nate, Lee and Chandler

Nice game thread Jpz. Wow, this is an early game. I'll be at church around that time. They should move early games to the evening. Can't they help a niqqa out?

Anyway, the knicks should continue this momentum that they have and finish off this canadian team. Two hits, one hitting their face and the other, them hitting the ground...knicks win 112-102

Anybody else agree with me that this is a must win for us? These our games we HAVE to win in order for us to be in the post-season.

Veteran

Game Thread

Early morning game in cold @ss Toronto
    The timing is right 12:00 P.M. to show we are prepared for a series type B-Ball game.

Time to put Hughes and Wilcox in the rotation....but comming off the bench.
    I do want to see a Fresh-Leg lineup of Nate, Hughes, Chandler, Jefferies, and Wilcox, comming off the bench to finish the 1st qtr. and start the 2nd qtr. to see the Hughes & Jefferies old defense with Nate & Chandler new offense, and how strong Wilcox could rebound with this group of teammates.

I will leave the rotation of players up to Dantoni....but I expect to see PE2 added to our roster this week. The more the merry for our team winning plan.

Lee & Nate Agents will be at this game to see if their players will dominate over Caldron & Bosh again to set the value of asking price in the FA market.
    Things are sure looking up $$$ in their agency.