Post Your Rhymes Here

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Right some were. But the upper echelon of MC's- Nas, Rakim, Tupac- weren't.

Is that freestyle from the Bobbito show?

Paul1355

All Star
lmao MSG's are pretty good made me laugh a coupe times when comparing NBA players like Ron Artest hitting fans lol

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Someone please answer me this
true of false
you HAVE TO BE a good freestyler to be a success.

i believe you don't have to be but some people just dont agree

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
yea, there's not too many rappers that can freestyle. so if you add that to your arsenal you will be greater than them. it also helps your creativity when you write rhymes. words come to you much quicker.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
yea, there's not too many rappers that can freestyle. so if you add that to your arsenal you will be greater than them. it also helps your creativity when you write rhymes. words come to you much quicker.

I hear that writing songs would be too easy and it just makes things all perfect. i smh at that because i doubt the greatest to ever spit had all-freestyle albums. can you freestyle sly?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I hear that writing songs would be too easy and it just makes things all perfect. i smh at that because i doubt the greatest to ever spit had all-freestyle albums. can you freestyle sly?

i hear you on that one, streetdreams. even though freestyle would help, most great freestylers are those niggaz that dont give a shit about perfecting their rhymes. they're like "i'm too nice, so my rhymes are gonna come out perfect the first time".

i'm not that good yet because when i freestyle i want to incorporate "bigger" words so that doesnt help. freestylin' has to be done quick, so I'm trying to work on that. simplifying rhymes is not my forte. what about you?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
i hear you on that one, streetdreams. even though freestyle would help, most great freestylers are those niggaz that dont give a shit about perfecting their rhymes. they're like "i'm too nice, so my rhymes are gonna come out perfect the first time".

i'm not that good yet because when i freestyle i want to incorporate "bigger" words so that doesnt help. freestylin' has to be done quick, so I'm trying to work on that. simplifying rhymes is not my forte. what about you?

practically all of lil waynes songs are freestyles (which must explain why hes so bad)

Damn i suck! i just said that lol. i am not great at freestyling whatsoever, i think ill stick to writing for now. I might get something up later this week

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
The Prophecy

the VERBAL ASSASSIN presents:

******"THE PROPHECY"******

("GET MONEY" instrumentals)

(Rhymin' starts at 20th second)

Paul1355

All Star
Suprisingly good

I don't have dirty rhymes to throw in but i wanted to see if ayone knew this guy named Klarity.
Just wanted to show something that suprised me as a fan of rap and hip pop.

Let me introduce Christian Rap...BUT...with dirty beats/good lyrics and nice flow...check it out...i want opinions.

Klarity -

And this next song has a nice beat to it

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
the VERBAL ASSASSIN presents:

******"THE PROPHECY"******

("GET MONEY" instrumentals)

(Rhymin' starts at 20th second)

Remember that the rhymes start flowin' at the 20th second. ight, check it:

My lyrical discourses/are like supernatural forces/parting the Red Sea as if I was Moses/the black roses lay atop the dead corpses/there's no more praying to the wooden crosses/its a total annihilation/the streets are filled with verbal assassination/time for a new foundation/a new beginning/planning on taking more than what's given/I'm schemin'/never believin'/on shit I ain't perceivin'/so fukk all that wishin' and day-dreamin'/new thoughts surface the mind/getting hard to unwind/or place down the right line...

KingCharles34

All Star
kingstarbury 3 my rhymes are the freshest
it aint a good idea for u to test this
ill leave u breathless and chestless
the best is me i got the recipe
u get blown like the whistle of a referee (no homo)
especially if u talk down to me when your addressin me
i got b!tches caressin me, u see this beef is stressin me
its vexin me, perplexin me, thats why i got my mac 10 next to me

Paul1355

All Star
kingstarbury 3 my rhymes are the freshest
it aint a good idea for u to test this
ill leave u breathless and chestless
the best is me i got the recipe
u get blown like the whistle of a referee (no homo)
especially if u talk down to me when your addressin me
i got b!tches caressin me, u see this beef is stressin me
its vexin me, perplexin me, thats why i got my mac 10 next to me
lol nice ending

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
[FONT=&quot]Radio discusts me, cept when they play cudi
When the moment get tight, I free my mind day n nite
yet im SXE, definition straightedge and sexy
Commercial trying to digest me, Classique, they request me
Yo, this is true hip hop for the music lovin soul
For the realness, culture, backpackers, and hearts full of gold