View Poll Results: Which one of these players is the worst?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Larry Hughes

    3 13.04%
  • Jared Jeffries

    2 8.70%
  • Quentin Richardson

    0 0%
  • Jamal Crawford

    0 0%
  • Anthony Roberson

    0 0%
  • Mardy Collins

    1 4.35%
  • Kevin Garnett

    2 8.70%
  • Jerome James

    10 43.48%
  • John Ameachi

    0 0%
  • Michael Jordan

    5 21.74%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79

Thread: Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (Tonight @ 7:30pm)

  1. #31
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Wilcox is playing with real heart out there. He could be here to stay if he keeps this up. Hughes on the other hand.......

  2. #32
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    i like starbury but a chris paul clone? hes not that good lol
    lol im just playin...a younger starbury was similar in the way both of them can score and pass very well but cp3 might go down as the goat point guard

    Larry Hughes might be the worst basketball player ever....

  3. #33
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    Wilcox is playing with real heart out there. He could be here to stay if he keeps this up. Hughes on the other hand.......
    Like I, and a few others: clumsy, portable, and ABCD, said, Hughes stinks. Even Metro, who hates crawford, said that it would be bad to trade Craw for Hughes, a trade proposed by New York New York and supported by MSG and a few others.

    Gallinari is now getting some minutes, let's see what he does.
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Feb 23, 2009 at 19:34.

  4. #34
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I still think we should give Hughes more time. But I admit, I think I did overrate him a little lol.

    Can you call this **** basketball? It looked like a 5th grade pick-up game for awhile. @ Clyde's comments.

  5. #35
    Member the portable man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    larry hughes just benched??? knicks crowd booing hughes??? yessss

  6. #36
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    JayJ your not the only one...i defended Hughes in that other thread and said that they need to get rid of that Hughes-hater site. I dont think I could have possible found anything to say thats more inaccurate...in other words, hughes is a bum.

    Q-rich >> Hughes

  7. #37
    Superstar johnstarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    The worst basketball game that i've ever seen.The Knicks look like a 6th grade squad.

  8. #38
    Member the portable man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    it would be great if hughes averages even less mins than he did in chicago

  9. #39
    Member the portable man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    what happened to Q??? at least he can get hot from 3...his 11 ppg could help...37% > hughes 25%

  10. #40
    Superstar johnstarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Walsh acquired Hughes so that way the Knicks could tank the season.

  11. #41
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by the portable man
    what happened to Q??? at least he can get hot from 3...his 11 ppg could help...37% > hughes 25%
    Q and Hughes are very similar: both have appeared in music videos, both are self-hyped, both wear headbands, both are horrible shooters. I'd rather go with Q than Hughes, though, just because Q has seemingly humbled himself and has started to defer to others, on offense. The best way to go would have been to give Q's minutes to Tim Thomas, though, when there was the chance to do so.

    It's just too bad we gave up Tim Thomas, a real gamer, just so that we could get Hughes: a bum, who I would always hope the Cavs would go to for shots, during our games against them. Thomas is way better and can contribute. We're still paying the same salary, all we're doing is getting some roster spots that we could've gotten from simply waiving James and Roberson.
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Feb 23, 2009 at 19:51.

  12. #42
    Member goldenchild1688's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    that was an embarassing first half.no reason this game should be this close againgst a short handed pacers team.

    we need to stop jacking up so many contested 3's unless their actually good looks and attack the rim

    our defense againgst dribble penetration has been terrible. and were not getting back on d. hopefully well show more heart in the 2nd half

    this is one of the worst defenses in the league. we should be shooting much better then this

  13. #43
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Like I, and a few others: clumsy, portable, and ABCD, said, Hughes stinks. Even Metro, who hates crawford, said that it would be bad to trade Craw for Hughes, a trade proposed by New York New York and supported by MSG and a few others.

    Gallinari is now getting some minutes, let's see what he does.
    So what are your thoughts on the Rooster?

  14. #44
    Member Knicker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    CT 203
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    awful first half...seems like it's just a matter of time before we pull away, but still, real sloppy....

    funny seeing hughes boo-ed out, i think he obviously needs a few games before we start judging his worthiness...Wilcox you can see right now brings more then Jefferies ..

    i'll be very surprised if we lose this

  15. #45
    Member the portable man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Q and Hughes are very similar: both have appeared in music videos, both are self-hyped, both wear headbands, both are horrible shooters. I'd rather go with Q than Hughes, though, just because Q has seemingly humbled himself and has started to defer to others, on offense. The best way to go would have been to give Q's minutes to Tim Thomas, though, when there was the chance to do so.

    It's just too bad we gave up Tim Thomas, a real gamer, just so that we could get Hughes: a bum, who I would always hope the Cavs would go to for shots, during our games against them. Thomas is way better and can contribute. We're still paying the same salary, all we're doing is getting some roster spots that we could've gotten from simply waiving James and Roberson.
    maybe so but Q is WAY better from long range, and considering how well knicks get open from 3, he fits in better imo

    they also used to run plays for him in the post against smaller guys and 8 times out of 10 he'll bank it, just certain **** that can make richardson score easier, he's perfect for open shots since hughes isnt out there to make plays anyway

    i kinda miss tim, but knowing who we gave up & that harrington has that pf 3pt its OK

    just bench hughes forever & its all good

    although his BS is looking contagious with the way knicks are playing now...its indiana without granger come on

Similar Threads

  1. Houston Rockets vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/9/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2009, 01:21
  2. New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 1/18
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2008, 07:27
  3. Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/11
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2008, 13:14
  4. Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (12/17)
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: Dec 18, 2007, 21:22
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2007, 02:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •