View Poll Results: Which one of these players is the worst?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Larry Hughes

3 13.04%
  • Jared Jeffries

2 8.70%
  • Quentin Richardson

0 0%
  • Jamal Crawford

0 0%
  • Anthony Roberson

0 0%
  • Mardy Collins

1 4.35%
  • Kevin Garnett

2 8.70%
  • Jerome James

10 43.48%
  • John Ameachi

0 0%
  • Michael Jordan

5 21.74%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (Tonight @ 7:30pm)

Wilcox is playing with real heart out there. He could be here to stay if he keeps this up. Hughes on the other hand.......

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    i like starbury but a chris paul clone? hes not that good lol
    lol im just playin...a younger starbury was similar in the way both of them can score and pass very well but cp3 might go down as the goat point guard

Larry Hughes might be the worst basketball player ever....

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    Wilcox is playing with real heart out there. He could be here to stay if he keeps this up. Hughes on the other hand.......
    Like I, and a few others: clumsy, portable, and ABCD, said, Hughes stinks. Even Metro, who hates crawford, said that it would be bad to trade Craw for Hughes, a trade proposed by New York New York and supported by MSG and a few others.

Gallinari is now getting some minutes, let's see what he does.
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Feb 23, 2009 at 19:34.

I still think we should give Hughes more time. But I admit, I think I did overrate him a little lol.

Can you call this **** basketball? It looked like a 5th grade pick-up game for awhile. @ Clyde's comments.

larry hughes just benched??? knicks crowd booing hughes??? yessss

JayJ your not the only one...i defended Hughes in that other thread and said that they need to get rid of that Hughes-hater site. I dont think I could have possible found anything to say thats more inaccurate...in other words, hughes is a bum.

Q-rich >> Hughes

The worst basketball game that i've ever seen.The Knicks look like a 6th grade squad.

it would be great if hughes averages even less mins than he did in chicago

what happened to Q??? at least he can get hot from 3...his 11 ppg could help...37% > hughes 25%

Walsh acquired Hughes so that way the Knicks could tank the season.

Originally Posted by the portable man
    what happened to Q??? at least he can get hot from 3...his 11 ppg could help...37% > hughes 25%
    Q and Hughes are very similar: both have appeared in music videos, both are self-hyped, both wear headbands, both are horrible shooters. I'd rather go with Q than Hughes, though, just because Q has seemingly humbled himself and has started to defer to others, on offense. The best way to go would have been to give Q's minutes to Tim Thomas, though, when there was the chance to do so.

It's just too bad we gave up Tim Thomas, a real gamer, just so that we could get Hughes: a bum, who I would always hope the Cavs would go to for shots, during our games against them. Thomas is way better and can contribute. We're still paying the same salary, all we're doing is getting some roster spots that we could've gotten from simply waiving James and Roberson.
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Feb 23, 2009 at 19:51.

that was an embarassing first half.no reason this game should be this close againgst a short handed pacers team.

we need to stop jacking up so many contested 3's unless their actually good looks and attack the rim

our defense againgst dribble penetration has been terrible. and were not getting back on d. hopefully well show more heart in the 2nd half

this is one of the worst defenses in the league. we should be shooting much better then this

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Like I, and a few others: clumsy, portable, and ABCD, said, Hughes stinks. Even Metro, who hates crawford, said that it would be bad to trade Craw for Hughes, a trade proposed by New York New York and supported by MSG and a few others.

Gallinari is now getting some minutes, let's see what he does.
    So what are your thoughts on the Rooster?

awful first half...seems like it's just a matter of time before we pull away, but still, real sloppy....

funny seeing hughes boo-ed out, i think he obviously needs a few games before we start judging his worthiness...Wilcox you can see right now brings more then Jefferies ..

i'll be very surprised if we lose this

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Q and Hughes are very similar: both have appeared in music videos, both are self-hyped, both wear headbands, both are horrible shooters. I'd rather go with Q than Hughes, though, just because Q has seemingly humbled himself and has started to defer to others, on offense. The best way to go would have been to give Q's minutes to Tim Thomas, though, when there was the chance to do so.

It's just too bad we gave up Tim Thomas, a real gamer, just so that we could get Hughes: a bum, who I would always hope the Cavs would go to for shots, during our games against them. Thomas is way better and can contribute. We're still paying the same salary, all we're doing is getting some roster spots that we could've gotten from simply waiving James and Roberson.
    maybe so but Q is WAY better from long range, and considering how well knicks get open from 3, he fits in better imo

they also used to run plays for him in the post against smaller guys and 8 times out of 10 he'll bank it, just certain **** that can make richardson score easier, he's perfect for open shots since hughes isnt out there to make plays anyway

i kinda miss tim, but knowing who we gave up & that harrington has that pf 3pt its OK

just bench hughes forever & its all good

although his BS is looking contagious with the way knicks are playing now...its indiana without granger come on