View Poll Results: Which one of these players is the worst?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Larry Hughes

3 13.04%
  • Jared Jeffries

2 8.70%
  • Quentin Richardson

0 0%
  • Jamal Crawford

0 0%
  • Anthony Roberson

0 0%
  • Mardy Collins

1 4.35%
  • Kevin Garnett

2 8.70%
  • Jerome James

10 43.48%
  • John Ameachi

0 0%
  • Michael Jordan

5 21.74%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (Tonight @ 7:30pm)

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I could deal with Nate if he optimizes his defense...the more experience he gets, the more controlled he is on the court. Plus I'm taller than him so that makes me feel cool.

Veteran

Game Thread

Originally Posted by Toons
    Kiyah, isnt it obvious that if the top 3 scorers are out, that a role player will have a career night?
    How is it poor coaching? who should have gotten more minutes and what plays should we have run? you honestly dont think coaches get frustrated when teams jack up dumb shots?
    And chandler shot a poor percentage, but he also made 6-7 free throws....so that shows that he is willing to attack if his shot isnt falling
    When Orlando Magics Jameer Nelson went down....Magics oposition PG stepped up their game to give the Magic a Loss.
    Nate stepped up his game for 41 points on the missing TJ Ford.
    That was Duhon's JOB as our starting PG.

Duhon only 2 assets that carried his PG offense this season is Lee & Harrington....Duhon PG skillz do not allow Chandler, Gallo, or Q.Rich in on the offense....he has the habit this season of freezing these players out of his offensive attack.
    And Dantoni throwing Larry Hughes in the mix with Duhon has lead to two consecutive games of 12 turnovers by Duhon vs teams Duhon should've showboated at leading the point.
    The last 7 games inwhich Wilson Chandler started with Duhon....Chandler only had one decent offensive game....where as every time Wilson Chandler come off the bench alongside of Nate Robinson he have a powerful offense/defense game.

Duhon and Hughes had two consecutive poor performance games inwhich can be blamed on coach Dantoni (Huges is not a scorer that is where the Cavs and Bulls thinking was blinded)....the best way to get Larry Hughes into the Knicks game-plan is to let Hughes play 15 mpg in one lineup of Duhon, Hughes, Jefferies, AL, and Lee, during his first 10 games (where Al, Lee, and Duhon shoot 85% of the shots)....Let Nate, Chandler, Gallo, with Q.Rich or Lee, break Wilcox into the Knicks game-plan during his first 10 games. Their is no reason why Hughes and Wilcox are getting playingtime together or in the 4th qtr. of their first two games as a Knick. I thought we had a system.
    Coach Dantoni has showed in Phoenix and in New York that he is not a coach u can trade players during the season to fit into his rotation with in a limit amount of time. Dantoni look confused like coach Charlie Brown when he have 10 or more players he could use in his rotation. The two games with Hughes & Wilcox in the rotation the Knicks showed NONE of the team-chemistry they been playing with this season (but I'm liking Wilcox)...

Default Hughes and Wilcox

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    ....Their is no reason why Hughes and Wilcox are getting playingtime together or in the 4th qtr. of their first two games as a Knick. I thought we had a system... The two games with Hughes & Wilcox in the rotation the Knicks showed NONE of the team-chemistry they been playing with this season (but I'm liking Wilcox)...
    my thoughts exactly, why toss 2 new players into the mix at the same time. Lame coaching! I'm liking Wilcox a lot, and Hughes has shown definitive defensive skills. Newbies need to be eased into the lineup without benching Q and Gallo for extended periods of DNP.

Thank god for N8. The little big man is looking like a starter....?

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    my thoughts exactly, why toss 2 new players into the mix at the same time. Lame coaching! I'm liking Wilcox a lot, and Hughes has shown definitive defensive skills. Newbies need to be eased into the lineup without benching Q and Gallo for extended periods of DNP.

Thank god for N8. The little big man is looking like a starter....?
    My view is a bit different. I see what D'Antoni is doing. He's playing Hughes and WCox along with the 2nd unit to asses who's here to play/ step up and become a leader and who isn't. Right now Nate is the leader and others are passive. It's babtism by fire. He knows there's no time to "ease them in"- D'Antoni needs to figure out what he's got. Unfortunately the offense is suffering as a result. He uses N8 off the bench for energy amd change of pace. If he can find someone else to do the same then look for N8 to start over Duhon. With N8-Hughes-Al-Lee-WCox starting and Duhon-Q-Chandler-Gallo-Jeffries on the bench there is no one to step up like N8 and be a boost off the bench. D'Antoni is just getting a feel for what he has. If Hughes can improve he will replace Chandler (who is better off the bench) and still allow Chandler come in and provide a off/def spark. This is a feeling out process (a step back if u will) but in time our line-up will change and be set. ***note: We can't pay N8 8mil to not start! Start him D'Antoni, along with Wilcox over Jeffries. Jeffries value is up now reign him in and trade him this off-season.