{\NY Knicks - Want Out/} [1st Video - 2009]

Akamu

The King
This is my first Knick video, kinda rough finding high quality clips to use and going through long games looking for plays, way too time consuming.

Watch it in HD on youtube.

-Final Version-

Stay tuned for Nate the great Robinson flick-

My other projects:

1_) Nate Robinson

2_) Al Harrington

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
That is crazy good. ****ing hell.
Don't think you should be dissin on Mike D really. Each to their own though.
I'd love to see a season end video recap of the good times from this year, playoffs or no, that's put together this well.

Classy.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
awww damn thats one of my favorite songs...i was hoping that song was used in the video when i saw the name. Havoc solidified himself as a legendary producer with that beat...nah hes been a legend for a while but that beat was nice.

i can honestly say this is the best knicks video i ever seen...i picked up on some of the slick things you put in there..like the timing of lyrics and the highlights you timed it with. :lol: @ the snitch gettin ethered in your video. But thats real good...props on this.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
SICK AKAMU!!!

last 7 seasons sad as hell:boohoo::boohoo:

mad depressing video, Marbury :boohoo:wish he woulda played in this system he woulda been an allstar no doubt, " false profit, out in the world while a real ***** like me stuck in the cell so true"

i'm hyped to see a Nate Robinson one.....keep up the sick work akamu.

Akamu

The King
That is crazy good. ****ing hell.
Don't think you should be dissin on Mike D really. Each to their own though.
I'd love to see a season end video recap of the good times from this year, playoffs or no, that's put together this well.

Classy.

I wasn't really dissing him, I just used what transpired and plus it went well with the song lol.

The only problem is getting the clips, that was taking most of the time, I was going to extend the video with another song showing clips of the free agents from 2010 that the Knicks would go after.

awww damn thats one of my favorite songs...i was hoping that song was used in the video when i saw the name. Havoc solidified himself as a legendary producer with that beat...nah hes been a legend for a while but that beat was nice.

i can honestly say this is the best knicks video i ever seen...i picked up on some of the slick things you put in there..like the timing of lyrics and the highlights you timed it with. :lol: @ the snitch gettin ethered in your video. But thats real good...props on this.

Yeah man I got a lot of ideas and clips I wanted to add in there. I try to make videos as interesting as possible.

Thanks for the appreciation dudes! :gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea thats what made this the best knick video, the timing of the lyrics with the highlights and stuff, good shit akamu.

JayJ44

Starter
Really sick. As others said, the timing of the lyrics was nasty! He talks about snitches, and Q-Rich comes up. :lol:

By far the best Knick video on the web.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
wow great stuff akumu, keep up the good work, if only there were jerome james highlights for you to make fun of lol.

cant wait to see your other projects to!

Akamu

The King
I was surfing youtube for Knicks videos and wanted to drop something original.

I'm going to enhance my video effects before I make some more, I already have a video layout for Nate the great playing in my head-

th3realicon

Rotation player
The scene transition can be better. You should have used the squares you started using when Marbury got into the vid. The rolling stripes you use before that kinda make the flow a little awkward. Also use a better font, the hand writting type you used is good but i feel a more dynamic one could have worked better.

As far as the audio/video compbinations go. A++
Try to get a Starks one if you can. :)

Akamu

The King
Want Out Version 2.0 tell me which is better and I will drop the other one, I'm all over that Nate video I might finish it this week shyt-

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Great Video

I gotta give you props, this was a great video Akamu! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the Nate Robinson Video.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Akamu

The King
I uploaded the Final edit, I'm done editing that video. Whoever commented before on the tube re-comment cause I had to keep only the best one up.

If anyone wants the video in it's original format then let me know, I think I'll upload it and add the link on youtube itself, for those who wish to keep.

I appreciate the comments, Pace-