Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Magic @ Knicks, Wednesday.Feb.25th. 7:30pm

you can't win games when 2 people in your starting line up put up ZERO pts.. just can't happen

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    So we don't want passing from our Pointguard?!?!?!!?
    Wasn't insinuating that. Just that 10 assist and no points is not what you would expect from your PG.

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Wasn't insinuating that. Just that 10 assist and no points is not what you would expect from your PG.
    like i said before you are a bad poster

Hughes is out there for defense (duh), he needs to liquify his shot with some H20. *Cough* Allan Houston has to help Larry make it wet. (No homo intended)

Hughes takes some strange shots, he'll be up in there air for a clean minute before he shoots, almost like he's hesitating. I don't really care how he shoots, just as long as he can score consitantly.

The Du-Lee connection wasn't present tonight.

Nasty Nate is still keeping high numbers but in inconsistant fashion for tonight. His penetrating skills are looking automatic.

Gallinari making clutch shots, let's hope for more.

Chandler looked pretty strong tonight, I hope he can keep up with his dynamic style of play, even if he happens to make a mistake on the offensive end he'll eventually pick it back up on the defensive.

Did chandler get a new tatto(s)? I saw some fresh print on his person.

Dwight Howard looks like he was created in a lab, he is a one man army that we couldn't do much if anything to-

Veteran

Game Thread

Why is Hughes & Wilcox on the court at the sametime????
    The first 3 Qtr's. of this game were another bad rotation of non-jellin players since the arrival of Huges & Wilcox.

The Jefferies & Hughes tandem were supposed to lock Turk scoring to 15 points this game....Lee, Wilcox, and Al was supposed to put pressure on Howard & Lewis.....Nate, Chandler, and Gallo were supposed to win this game for us.
    The Orlando Magic PG-Anthony Johnson and PG-Skip has the Magic playing "One on One" B-ball inwhich Dantoni could've shut down with an easy zone defense.
    I would've rather got 2 to 4 technicals on zone-defense than go three quarters down by 15 points.

Gallo's performance in the 4th Qtr. showed how much he has improved in this system....and should have never been taken out of the rotation for two new scoreless players that should be squeezed in slowly to our system.
    Gallo for 3....Chandler for 3....Nate for 3....Harrington for 2....Duhon pick n roll to Lee for 2....this was the way we took a 15 point lead and cut it to a 2 point lead in the 4th Qt.....notice there is no Hughes or Wilcox in this mix.
    Good come-back game that ended on a decent note....we should stick with what we know before adding this and that into the mix for a bitter loss of tatse.

Originally Posted by knicksfancris
    like i said before you are a bad poster
    You bring being retarded to a whole new level dawg.
    Seriously that garbage is gettin old. If you don't like my posts go suck a golf ball from a garden hose or something. Find a hobby mate.