Magic @ Knicks, Wednesday.Feb.25th. 7:30pm

Kryptonite

Rookie
What a gut wrenching game. I really thought they we're going to pull off the comeback. Please sit down Larry Hughes and give our 1st round pick, Gallo, more minutes.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Hughes has been horrible the first 3 games he has been playing. Today he had 15 plus minutes and only got 2 points.

Duhon had a horrible game too, i mean 10 assists but no points in 36 plus minutes in not what you would want from your PG.
Hughes is really rusty He could use some more practice time... Yeah Duhon was awful tonight but 10 assists balances it out I guess.. I know he's the point, but even still.. I dont know...

TunerAddict

Starter
Hughes has been horrible the first 3 games he has been playing. Today he had 15 plus minutes and only got 2 points.

Duhon had a horrible game too, i mean 10 assists but no points in 36 plus minutes in not what you would want from your PG.

So we don't want passing from our Pointguard?!?!?!!?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Datprince is officially Datking...great game thread bruh

Dwight Howard is beastin on us :td:

thanks my dude, the superman vs kryptonate , and the chalkboard section woldnt have been possible had you not helped me with the site to post it...thanks again

i was always skeptical about doing the game threads but they've come out better then i ever would have imagined i dont mind taking a game every now and then.....again i still got ideas flowing so im trying to implement them. i may keep the player vs player part and list they're strenghts and weaknesses.

anyways. tough loss we played great in the 4th and hung in there never letting up. Nate again was great for us, Chandler was huge and played great, and Harrington was great...Lee was missing and seemed to shy away at times and wasn't playing his game, give credit to Howard for doing that. Gallo stepped in and was solid for us. he hit clutch shot after clutch shot in the most intense minutes of the 4th. we should play him more in the final minutes of games he's clutch and knows how to take and make big plays

im pissed at the loss but im happy with our resilience.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
The thing that pisses me off the most is the Knicks coming out at the start of the game playing like they were scared to death.There is no reason for that to happen to a nba team like that and that bad started costed us the game.The only players that showed up tonight was Nate,Chandler and Harrington.TERRIBLE!!!!:barf:

Akamu

The King
Hughes is out there for defense (duh), he needs to liquify his shot with some H20. *Cough* Allan Houston has to help Larry make it wet. (No homo intended)

Hughes takes some strange shots, he'll be up in there air for a clean minute before he shoots, almost like he's hesitating. I don't really care how he shoots, just as long as he can score consitantly.

The Du-Lee connection wasn't present tonight.

Nasty Nate is still keeping high numbers but in inconsistant fashion for tonight. His penetrating skills are looking automatic.

Gallinari making clutch shots, let's hope for more.

Chandler looked pretty strong tonight, I hope he can keep up with his dynamic style of play, even if he happens to make a mistake on the offensive end he'll eventually pick it back up on the defensive.

Did chandler get a new tatto(s)? I saw some fresh print on his person.

Dwight Howard looks like he was created in a lab, he is a one man army that we couldn't do much if anything to-

Kiyaman

Legend
Why is Hughes & Wilcox on the court at the sametime????
The first 3 Qtr's. of this game were another bad rotation of non-jellin players since the arrival of Huges & Wilcox.

The Jefferies & Hughes tandem were supposed to lock Turk scoring to 15 points this game....Lee, Wilcox, and Al was supposed to put pressure on Howard & Lewis.....Nate, Chandler, and Gallo were supposed to win this game for us.
The Orlando Magic PG-Anthony Johnson and PG-Skip has the Magic playing "One on One" B-ball inwhich Dantoni could've shut down with an easy zone defense.
I would've rather got 2 to 4 technicals on zone-defense than go three quarters down by 15 points.

Gallo's performance in the 4th Qtr. showed how much he has improved in this system....and should have never been taken out of the rotation for two new scoreless players that should be squeezed in slowly to our system.
Gallo for 3....Chandler for 3....Nate for 3....Harrington for 2....Duhon pick n roll to Lee for 2....this was the way we took a 15 point lead and cut it to a 2 point lead in the 4th Qt.....notice there is no Hughes or Wilcox in this mix.
Good come-back game that ended on a decent note....we should stick with what we know before adding this and that into the mix for a bitter loss of tatse.