____I♥NY____

Benchwarmer
nba_g_james_268.jpg

AAGV009-1%7ENate-Robinson-Posters.jpg

RE-SIGN NATE ROBINSON
FORGET DAVID LEE
NATE IS BETTER
LEBRON LOVES NATE
SO DOES KOBE RESIGN HIM PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Nate has alot of friends throughout the league, as you mentioned LeBron and Kobe, + Dwight so he could help in 2010 bu recruiting players

i say resign Nate and Lee and when 2010 comes sign 1 superstar thats all we need.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
all we need is one superstar and a good supporting team will get it done. All I hope is we dont let either nate nor lee go and they become a superstar for someone else i would be hot.:gony:

th3realicon

Rotation player
Neither, sorry but i don't see any of them being anywhere near of being part of a championship caliber team.

clumsy

Rotation player
A player with David Lee's skillset is harder to find which is Dennis Rodman like rebounding There are many combo guards in the draft every year and probably ones that won't get burned as badly on D due to their size.

I love Nate but he's in the same boat as Lee for me. If he wants too much sign and trade.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
LMAO...lebron is a robinson-sexual

Both nate and lee should be re-signed. I believe that they will be crucial pieces to our championship team.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Lee has the upper hand for me. Consistency to the umpteenth degree.
Nate has been hot as a mexican's lunch & cold as an Eskimos nutz this year.
The slump we went through about a month ago was a collection of N8's worst outings this season (and Harrington's). Sure he's firing now but from what we've seen in the past (not just this season) it's gonna take a little more convincing for me.

At this stage, I'd still trade him for Rudy Fernandez.

I would also trade Q Rich for a dead pot plant.

p0nder

Starter
Nate & Lee are the backbone of this team. I doubt that Donnie is going to let either of them go unless it is going to bring a wade, lebron or bosh caliber player to town.

I think i miss voted on the thread tho. :D

dre48ny

Rotation player
Resign both and bring in Bron. We will worry about freeing up capspace for the second superstar later, if not we wait for 2011 when those cats (Curry and Jefferies)come off the books. What's wrong with the class of 2011? Bringing in another superstar to help LeBron, N8, and Lee, why not?

th3realicon

Rotation player
I am entitled to my own opinion captain deep shit. If you don't like it or find it stupid i could give a spit. Instead of acting like a little b@tch just try to convince me i am wrong.

And use some punctuation marks for fvcks sake.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
i dont have to convince u because ur are a bad poster. and u are no competion so and everbody in this website thinks u suck to

Last edited:

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
We have to bring back both players b/c they're the soul,heart,and backbone to this team.I really hope the Knicks don't let this 2010 FA class go to their heads and miss up by not resigning these two players back.

PAY THEM!!!!!!!!!