who's your favorite knick pt guard of all time?

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Out of respect and admiration for what he did for the knicks winning a title CLYDE is my 1st.heres the rest :MARBURY,MICHAEL RAY RICHARDSON,DOC RIVERS,MARK JACKSON,CHRIS CHILDS, ROD STRICKLAND,DEREK HARPER,GREG ANTHONY.We won alot of games with these troops!!!! anybody remember these guys?

e_D

Benchwarmer
wasnt starks a shooting guard? i always liked derek harper.. seemed whenever he came into the game something good happened. and he looked funny doing cool shit on the court, so that counts for something.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Yeah e D Starks was a shooting guard,not a pt guard.But i loved what his fearless attitude did for NY.YES 1of the all time great knicks was johnny blaze.

kevin

Benchwarmer
I know this may sound odd but I was a huge fan of Ward. Ward was the biggest hustler on the team and always found a way to make big plays. But I would say CLyde was the best PG

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Ward was great. I liked him because he wasn't afraid to sacrifice his body to draw a charge. He even stepped in front of Shaq. That is one brave dude!!!!

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
yeah

ward was the man, and pj diserved to get socked cuz he started it and hes a a whole foot taller than ward, wutever happened to picking on people ur size?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
childs was great.. anyone remembers how he punched kobe in that game at staples center?
i'll try to find that video and post it :)

kevin

Benchwarmer
Patrick Ewing favorite Knick of all time. My least favorite knicks point gaurd is Howard Eisley.

newmove

Rotation player
TrueBlue20 said:
rady said:
childs was great.. anyone remembers how he punched kobe in that game at staples center?
i'll try to find that video and post it

I liked him even more after that!!!
i have this one... pretty great vid... and kobe pissed himself... when that freak thrown his punch it came up to me that he's a girl and couldn't fight at all... i wonder how could he rape that girl? he's so stupid though...