who's your favorite knick pt guard of all time?

newmove

Rotation player
kriss childs said:
did you see Kobe act like a baby and not shoot the ball against SAC?Maybe he showed the guys how much they suck without him?
no i haven't...

but i'm sure it would've been better for LAL to play without kobe than playing with him... he's SUCH a BALLHOGGER... sometimes it's so rediculous to watch him huggin the ball shootin it over 3 defenders and not passin to the open guys...

he is such a dumba$$! hate this pig!

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
TrueBlue20 said:
frankwilliams said:
1. Stephon Marbury
2. Mark Jackson
3. Walt Frazier

NO Frank Williams???

funny......but no...... frank williams hasnt showed anything great lately. even though i think he's great i think moochie norris should be traded. i hate moochie, he's taking away frank williams minutes and its pissing me off.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea.. i agre with fw. we dont need 3 pt guards, especially an older one. i guess houston needed to throw someone else in and god knows we didnt need another pf (we had like 6 at the time).
id luv 2 have just star and fw

newmove

Rotation player
pyotrveliky said:
dude the topic was best knicks pt guard of all time
i doubt ewing was lol :twisted:
don't get me wrong man, i wuz talkin bout ma top three KNICKS od all time... not the top 3 PGs...

but if u want me to name my top 3 PG's, it would be:
1 - Starbury
2 - Starks
3 - Starbury, baby! :lol:

Stephon rulez again! :afro:

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
I think with time Frank Williams will establish himself as a great Knick pt.guard.Damn near there already after knockin Kidd down!!

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I would definately add FW to my list of fave Knicks PG after his play in the playoffs. Dude ain't backing down from nobody!!!!!!

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
I think the Nets will remember who FWill is.He got into thier heads at times.Too bad he didnt hit some of those shots that woud have hurt N.J.