Manny Rejects Latest offer From Dodgers

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
looks like he wont be playing ball this summer, dude is retarded they paying him 25 mil this year and you have an 20 mil option for next year, its his choice if he wants to exercise it. n ths economy and your getting 25 mil and he declines.......smh.:barf:

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Whats it going to take to satisfy this guy?
I'm glad in a way... The fact that he did so good in LA last year proves he just wanted out in Boston. He basically quit playing in Boston. No GM's except maybe the dodgers are willing to give him what he wants. I believe he wants a 3/4 year deal with 20 Mil per. He dogged it in Boston and now he cant get what he wants...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Nothing yet, I'm sure sooner or later he'll end up signing with someone. Is he playing in the world baseball classic?

th3realicon

Rotation player
If i represent the Dodgers i tell Boras to go fvck his sister, or something in those lines that is more official. Seriously Manny is 37 and is being offered a great deal of money for a 2 year deal. He will be 39 by the time that deal expires. if he believes he will be still on top for a couple of more years that there sign a year to year basis after that.

Paul1355

All Star
45 Million over two years. Is this guy serious?

well Harold Reynolds, from the MLB Network, predicted this would happen basically because Boras is too greedy and this reminds me of the contract problems AROD almost had with the Yankees before signing his big deal.

Does anybody remember????

When Scott Boras was in charge of negotiating with the Yankees for AROD's new contract and Boras was causing problems because he wanted more money and more years and AROD just told him to stay home while AROD just negotiated by himself with Cashman and a deal got done and everyone was happy.

I think Manny has to lose Boras or tell him to stay home just like AROD did because Manny needs a deal soon and Boras is messing it up.