Am i crazy or...??

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Yeah true, but I do think Naz gets caught out of place on D and Sweetney too.Alot of backdoor plays against NY as well.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
They have their moments but they need to become consistent. They'll play great team defense one game then act like defense in not in their vocabulary the next game.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
i hope dekembe can return and block a shot or 2. In the playoffs that could be the difference in a close game.Thier defense was good tonight.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
maybe a lil bit but that may have been because their style was more defensive. now they can actually score and get a lil sloppy defensively.

newmove

Rotation player
nyk were poor defensively almost the whole season... but wait till the playoffs begin and you'll see the real agressiveness in their d, i bet.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
newmove said:
nyk were poor defensively almost the whole season... but wait till the playoffs begin and you'll see the real agressiveness in their d, i bet.

I really hope so. The Knicks will need to play defense consistently to get out of the 1st round.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
they play basically the same D as b4, which is none basically, they only seem to play D down the stretch of games when it really counts, but i think since they score many more pts now than they used to and play more of a fast paced game, they give up more pts

newmove

Rotation player
i guess starbury's gonna bring some agressiveness when the playoffs begin. we all know how much he hates loosing so i'm sure that he is goin to lead everyone by his own example and play HARD D.
and hopefullly deke would step up and play taiiiiit as he used to...

newmove

Rotation player
yeah, i think so too. they are kinda rolling and increasing the tempo from game to game... i wish they could've had this tempo last to the very LAST playoff championship game (my dreams ;) )

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
hey newmove, remember LJ's knee was hurt so no 4pt plays against SA! He could have really helped us (Pat too) in 99. Starks blew it in 94!