Official Stephon Marbury To Celtics (His video to NY fans)

Pricey

Rotation player
WHAT THE FK!!!!!

I thought this was a great talk by steph then he takes his jumper off and shove that down our throats? thats not cool rubbing the celtics logo and smerking

ive always loved steph but thats not cool.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Hey steph, Take your thank you's and shove them straight up your ass... I hope you never win a championship WITH BOSTON.

:gony:

It's about to be on. The audacity of this guy to go and take his shirt off and unveil the Celtic logo like its some sort of nWo wrestling match. LMAO This will be fun to watch as a fan though, no doubt about it.

Toons

is the Bo$$
yay! steph gets to play basketball again. i bet the starburians are all happy now. they bashed walsh for exiling this asshole now he's on the celtics roster. If isiah's firing was a big day for KNICK fans, i think this should be a starburian holiday

smh

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Where's team starbury? This is one time I'd be interested to see them weigh in on this. The Celtics shirt was uncalled for but what do you expect from Marbury?

Scribbles

Rotation player
I wonder how Marbury will take KG scolding at him when he ****s up....hmmmm....

This is DEFINITELY going to be fun to watch.

Toons

is the Bo$$
no marbury isnt gonna fuk it up. its almost impossible to mess up the celtics. Marbury could mess up the knicks because he was the best player, and on that team, benching him brought losses...hence him being princess marbury. He is on a team where he isnt the best, and they can afford to discipline him for 5 games if he acts up and the team wont feel the pinch. Marbury will play well with boston....i cant see it not working out. so we paid marbury his 20 mill.....isnt that what you marbury fanatics were begging for? where are the "i just want to see marbury play on a winning team, he deserves it" or the " walsh needs to give him his money so he can go on and win a ring" ....idiots...personally i dont have a problem with the celtics....they play very good basketball...i root against them because every team they play, is a underdog matchup, i now hate boston with a passion. Marbury wouldnt take a 1 million cut on the buyout, but signs with boston for under 2 million?? this is pure horse shit....it was never about the fans of new york, it was always about his shoes fans, or the starbury fans, he never cared for us knick fans. i hope he dies....an official F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. goes out to stephanie marbury...i pary to the basketball gods for a untimely torn acl, mcl, tibia, fibula, tailbone, tarsals and metatarslas, arms, legs, chest and any season or career ending injury upon u.!

pat

Starter
Is it official already? It would be so embarassing for him if anything gets into the way. It is just unprofessional to rub it in like this, especially if it isn't official yet.

However I don't wish him any harm or injury. That's just childish and every human being has a right to life and physical integrity.

Starks

Starter
Just a reminder... this is a Knicks website.

This thread should be in the offtopic area. Or even better, there a few Boston Celtic forums out there that need convincing that Steph is some kind of an amazing player.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Is it official already? It would be so embarassing for him if anything gets into the way. It is just unprofessional to rub it in like this, especially if it isn't official yet.

However I don't wish him any harm or injury. That's just childish and every human being has a right to life and physical integrity.

listen here pat, there is nothing childish about venting...
an if that show i feel, i have a right to my opinion...this is a forum for just that
so post ya comments n pop off bruh!

Knixy

Benchwarmer
Stephon Marbury did not respect or care about the New York Knicks or their fans so why should we care about him? He only cares about himself. This has been proven and documented since he was a teenager in Brooklyn. As soon as the talks about him being a selfish person come out, he does something so phony like buy some teammates suits or donate money to charity to or sell sneakers. This is for his own gain. It never came from his heart. It's all about making himself look good. That's why most of his coaches and teammates do not like him. Marbury never was and will never be a genuine person.

Scribbles

Rotation player
When was the last time you saw Marbury on an NBA Cares commercial or NBA Inside Stuff or anything of that nature.

Never.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
On behalf of all Knicks fans, I wanna say thank you to Stephon Marbury. Hes probably the best player we ever had here in New York. Its too bad that management failed to bring in some talent to put around him. He did things that no other player in Knicks history could have done for us. I mean, Patrick Ewing and Walt Frazier were great players but theres different levels of greatness. I dont wish Marbury good luck with Boston but its gonna be good to see him back on the court again.

So once again on behalf of all Knicks fans, we all enjoyed your time here in New York and we will miss you!!!