New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 2-28-09

Red

TYPE-A
1 step closer to the LOTTERY:boohoo:

Sometimes we can't start, sometimes we can't finish, more inconsistence etc...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I'm done with the Knicks....livin in florida now....gonna root for the Magic...Knicks are an embassment to thmeselves

Seeya. Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Rooting for the Knicks is like rooting for a pile of manuer to smell good.

Great analogy. Go root for someone else... Try the lakers or the Celtics... You'll blend right in with all the other fair weather fans.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Seeya. Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Great analogy. Go root for someone else... Try the lakers or the Celtics... You'll blend right in with all the other fair weather fans.

I'd rather root for the Detroit Lions than root for this group of choke artists.

smokes

Huge Member
Nate and Harrington just throwing this game away in the fourth, terrible shot after terrible shot and not even noticing that there are wide open players around when they are doubled (hmm I have 2 defenders on me maybe one of my team is open!?!?!?!)...

Lee was the only reason we were in this game after the 5 minute mark in the 4th, but whether it was Lee, Duhon or D'antoni that failed after that timeout its a total disgrace, we may as well have just given the ball to Wade and let him do his thing. We have no chance this season, none, nada, nothing. Go for the pick, please.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
embarrassing. couldn't stop one player. duhon once again turns the ball over to ice this game throwing it to no one. unbelievable how you can do something like that in the nba.

to start this game so well as we did in the first and look so down right awful in the 4th is depressing.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
some bullshit calls by the ref! not surprised nate was pissed. not an excuse for giving up such a huge lead. Why did we stop passing the ball? Al Harrington is a ball hog. what a disgrace of a night. What a disgrace half of this forum are fair weather fans aswell.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
This is the kind of game where we see Larry Hughes value to the Knicks. Not his scoring, but he is constantly harassing Wade, keeping him locked down as best as someone can lock down a player of that calibre. Before we had Hughes players like Kobe, Wade were walking all over us at will, now we have someone to stop that shit.

Wade: 46 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds, 1 block, 2 steals.

I guess you got ahead of what Hughes could actually do. Look, the key to a great defense is a shot blocker, who can save a team from people just laying the ball in. Guys are going to beat you off the dribble, no matter who you are, if you're a perimeter player, just like Wade did to Hughes, but the key is to have a great shot blocker to correct mistakes. This is what forces a team to become exclusively perimeter shooters, something the Knicks are not able to do.

Larry got abused, just like Craw would have, if he was still here, except that Craw would have been able to fight back with his greater offensive skills. If we had a real center, with shot blocking ability, no matter what, no matter who we had in the backcourt, Wade, and his teammates, would have had it a lot harder.

If the GM had a brain, we would have kept Craw, Zach and Steph, gotten a new coach, preferably Patrick Ewing, drafted Brook (Pat could mentor him), to replace Curry at center, waived James and have signed some good bench guys, to play in a second unit led by DLee. Think about how good that sort of team would have been, but, oh well: I'm not the Knicks GM.

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
Someone needs to go over their to MSG and tell James Dolan to sell this team to an owner that cares about winning.
People want to say only true fans stick it out through thick and thin. Well I've stuck it out through 38 years of crap. The only only break in 38u years was the fact we got lucky and got Patrick otherwise its been 38 years of embassement.

JayJ44

Starter
to the bandwagoners:
gtfo.gif

Your gonna change teams everytime we lose a tough game? stfu

TunerAddict

Starter
Wade: 46 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds, 1 block, 2 steals.

I guess you got ahead of what Hughes could actually do. Look, the key to a great defense is a shot blocker, who can save a team from people just laying the ball in. Guys are going to beat you off the dribble, if you're a perimeter player, but the key is to have a great shot blocker to protect the basket. This is what forces a team to become exclusively perimeter shooters.

If we still had Craw, Wade would have done the same thing. If we had a real center, with shot blocking ability, no matter what, Wade, and his teammates, would have had it a lot harder.

If the GM had a brain, we would have kept Craw, Zach and Steph, gotten a new coach, preferably Patrick Ewing, drafted Brook (Pat could mentor him), to replace Curry at center, waived James and have signed some good bench guys, to play in a second unit led by DLee. Think about how good that sort of team would have been, but, oh well: I'm not the Knicks GM.

That team seems like it'd be about the same...Maybe worse...

johnstarky

Rotation player
to the bandwagoners:
gtfo.gif

Your gonna change teams everytime we lose a tough game? stfu

I've rooted for this Sh*ty team for my entire life.How could I be a bandwagoner? And how can someone jump on the bandwagon of a team that is already pathetic? Makes no sense.

johnstarky

Rotation player
People want to say only true fans stick it out through thick and thin. Well I've stuck it out through 38 years of crap. The only only break in 38u years was the fact we got lucky and got Patrick otherwise its been 38 years of embassement.

Like I said before, this Knick organization is cursed.They have the most supidest owner in the history of professional sports and that says it all.Even Britney Spears would do a better job of owning this team than that loser Dolan.

this team has real issues. they are just the opposite of a playoff team. they rely on certain players to win the game for them and they play like shit at the end of every game. they better start preparing for the draft now.