New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 2-28-09

JayJ44

Starter
I've rooted for this Sh*ty team for my entire life.How could I be a bandwagoner? And how can someone jump on the bandwagon of a team that is already pathetic? Makes no sense.

because you just said you're not a knicks fan anymore, because they lose a tough game. you change your favorite team based on whether they win or not. in other words, a bandwagoner.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
safe to say Knicks aren't making the playoffs. thought there was a chance. thought there was a possibility. i can now honestly say I don't think they are...just an unbelievably awful way to end and lose a game. not even just Wade, Knicks couldn't buy a bucket when it counted. couldn't even get a damn shot off. throwing balls away. ugly basketball for the knicks.

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
I'd rather root for the Detroit Lions than root for this group of choke artists.

SHUT THE FUK UP!! Why the fuc* are you bitching over one game! Get the fu*k off this forum. Im being deadass serious. get off and dont come back. When the knicks win the championship let me c ur reaction. U say NYK is a disgrace 2 new york, well ur a disgrace 2 all of us that come on here. Go put ur head down, ur a failier in life

johnstarky

Rotation player
SHUT THE FUK UP!! Why the fuc* are you bitching over one game! Get the fu*k off this forum. Im being deadass serious. get off and dont come back. When the knicks win the championship let me c ur reaction. U say NYK is a disgrace 2 new york, well ur a disgrace 2 all of us that come on here. Go put ur head down, ur a failier in life

HAHAHA you make me laugh.Keep on swearing at me I enjoy when animals need to be tranquilized.I'm such a failure in life yet you post in the same forum as me.You're so much better than me that I am about to cry.

As for the Knicks winning an NBA championship.Seriously, is your IQ at the level of Homer Simpson's or are you on the pipe again?

johnstarky

Rotation player
because you just said you're not a knicks fan anymore, because they lose a tough game. you change your favorite team based on whether they win or not. in other words, a bandwagoner.

Just because I will be taking a break from the New York Knicks doesn't mean that I am going to root for another NBA team and jump on their bandwagon.Sometimes Knick fans need to stop watching their games for a while in order to not fall into depression.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
shows you how much Duhon actually thinks when he's doing plays like that. he had a set thing in his mind to do and didn't even notice Lee had his back to him....then hughes duhon throwing the ball back and fourth at the end not wanting to take the shot...just bad

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
OK ive been in a real bad mood this weekend and i see this shit.......someones about to get murked

I really hope that this franchise moves out of New York.They're a disgrace to their fans and to their city.I don't know why I rooted for these losers in the first place.

Ok bro, for real? That's low. I bet if the Nets Get LBJ you're going to hop on that bandwagon? Huh? Yeah, probably. Man, for real, when you pick a team, you stick with it through thick and thin. That's what I , jpz17, goknicksdlee42, NicksKnicks, Giants89Fly, TunerAddict, and JayJ44 are. Knick fans until the end. Homeboy, you are FAKE. You come here like a Knick fan and then we blow a lead and you say, "Man, screw this" Well Screw you. You aren't a real knick fan. Don't even call yourself a Knick fan. We all know the problems with our franchise. We lack a C, a clutch SG, and so on. Yet we still come here and talk about it. And we still come here and SUPPORT OUR TEAM. We never say so much shit about our team like you did in your last 5 posts.

I'd rather root for the Detroit Lions than root for this group of choke artists.

That's a low blow, but Go ahead. Do it. At least weve never gone winless.

Who cares about the lottery if D'antoni sucks as a coach.
Do you want isiah? No coach is absolutely perfect. Mike doesn't have much talent to work with here. Without Dantoni, and Dolan, we would have ISIAH.

I really hope that the Knicks lose every single game of the rest of the season, trade their number 1 pick for Kwame Brown, I also hope that they don't sign anybody in the 2010 free agency, and that they suck for the next 20 years.I quit being a Knicks fan.
I hope you Get the hell off KO.com Wishing bad luck upon a team you're supposed to be a fan of, SMH.

you aren't a knick fan
you are FAKE. LAME. Get off this thread. Get off the site. We don't want you here anymore. Let the real fans stay. All fakers can leave now.

Johnstarky, how dare you even have a name after someone who was once practically the heart and soul of our team. Go wear purple and yellow and call it a day. I'd die of laughter if you came back here two years from now.

You aint welcome here anymore. Get the **** outta here. A see a Kobe jersey at NBA.com with your name on it. Faggot

JayJ44

Starter
Just because I will be taking a break from the New York Knicks doesn't mean that I am going to root for another NBA team and jump on their bandwagon.Sometimes Knick fans need to stop watching their games for a while in order to not fall into depression.

oh, so now you're taking a break. and you're calling yourself a knick fan again, funny. that's kinda different than what you said:

I really hope that the Knicks lose every single game of the rest of the season, trade their number 1 pick for Kwame Brown, I also hope that they don't sign anybody in the 2010 free agency, and that they suck for the next 20 years.I quit being a Knicks fan.

You can just admit you were upset we lost, and you said something really stupid. or not, whatever.

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
HAHAHA you make me laugh.Keep on swearing at me I enjoy when animals need to be tranquilized.I'm such a failure in life yet you post in the same forum as me.You're so much better than me that I am about to cry.

As for the Knicks winning an NBA championship.Seriously, is your IQ at the level of Homer Simpson's or are you on the pipe again?

Just wait and c when they win the championship. Did anyone think the celtics were be champs right now 2 years ago? Look at them now.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
It all depends obviously on who we pick up in 2010..games like this that make you want to get 2 maxes at all costs. then again, i'd rather just get James so Nate and James can show Wade whats up, in his house.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
dwade is a future Knicks and we will all go crazy over him in a little while....

Dwyane Wade has said that he wants to play his whole career in Miami. He has also said that New York does not seem like a possibility, here's a link to the article where he says it, not too long ago. Lebron has also said he hasn't said he wants to play in New York, or leave Cleveland, where he's grown up, and here's an article where he says that.

http://www.scoresreport.com/tag/dwyane-wade-knicks/

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28953994/

Personally, I'd prefer we build the team up, little by little, this time with a little more intelligence: sign some young, hungry talent, a couple of veteran bigs, who can serve as a strong foundation to what we want to do, a couple of good backcourt guys. Signing big names is not what worked for us, back when we drafted Ewing. It's all about having a good big man, in this league. If we get D-Wade, we still won't have that, and we'd simply become a mediocre team, instead of a horrible one.

Case in point, the Lakers. Prior to the Lakers obtaining Gasol, Kobe was even talking about getting traded out of LA, the team was floundering, missing the playoffs once and getting bumped a couple of other times. Enter Gasol, and they're all of a sudden a juggernaut, rolling over most of their opponents. What's the difference in their lineup, other than the addition of a great big like Gasol? Nothing. Gasol, though not a great shot blocker, is competent and works hard to alter shots, he's also great in the post and facing the basket. He's given Kobe the help he needs.

If we don't want the same thing that happened to Marbury to happen to another talented guard (if we can get one), though if we get James or Wade, we will at least get into the playoffs, we better get some support for him. Marbury could have done better, during his time in the NBA, but he always played for crap teams, who gave him very little support. Even Crawford has had that problem. As can be seen from the Allan Houston era, a good guard cannot help you win, if he has no help.

Last edited: