New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 2-28-09

JayJ44

Starter
Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I said 2nd best. You could argue it's the greatest hip-hop song ever.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
You could, but i don't think it is. Its a lock for the top 5.

I like The Light, The Game, The Corner, Testify, the people, I Used To Love H.E.R. There's maybe some more but idk. I'm just starting to really listen to Common (Sense).

JayJ44

Starter
Those are all great songs. Some more are the food, resurrection, go, the bitch in you, black maybe. Common was actually one of the first guys I started listening too.

I was worried when they got it close. But we came right back, and the lead is back to 12. :D

smokes

Huge Member
This is the kind of game where we see Larry Hughes value to the Knicks. Not his scoring, but he is constantly harassing Wade, keeping him locked down as best as someone can lock down a player of that calibre. Before we had Hughes players like Kobe, Wade were walking all over us at will, now we have someone to stop that shit.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Those are all great songs. Some more are the food, resurrection, go, the bitch in you, black maybe. Common was actually one of the first guys I started listening too.

I was worried when they got it close. But we came right back, and the lead is back to 12. :D

The Corner- Perfect song to freestyle to on a cold winter day

I just finished listening to the 6th sense. I like it, real smooth

Make the lead 14 Jay. This is real nice. i hope we win and that miami doesn't try to rally like they did in the season opener.

In unrelated news, anyone watching the 76er-magic game?
Philly's starting to blow it for real. Had a 13 point lead at halftime, now a 1 point defecit

johnstarky

Rotation player
This is why the New York Knicks are a cursed franchise.They suck too much to make the playoffs and they such too much to tank the season.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I really hope that this franchise moves out of New York.They're a disgrace to their fans and to their city.I don't know why I rooted for these losers in the first place.

smokes

Huge Member
That was so pathetic... What the **** is it with our team/coach that they can't ****ing get on the same page with a ****ing play oh my god how inept can you be...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I really hope that this franchise moves out of New York.They're a disgrace to their fans and to their city.I don't know why I rooted for these losers in the first place.
See ya... Go root for someone else then... I'll bet in a couple years when were winning you'll be the first one to run out and buy the championship gear though.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I really hope that the Knicks lose every single game of the rest of the season, trade their number 1 pick for Kwame Brown, I also hope that they don't sign anybody in the 2010 free agency, and that they suck for the next 20 years.I quit being a Knicks fan.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I can't stand this crap anymore, it's ridiculous.
The lack of intelligence of this team is too much for me, followed by D'Antoni's disgraceful system.
How many more times will we see this team losing a 20 point lead and then the game?

JayJ44

Starter
WTF LARRY HUGHES??!!! He had an open 3, but he passes it to Nate for a fadeaway over J O'neal?!!!:fury::fury::fury::fury: