Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 2-28-09

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    That team seems like it'd be about the same...Maybe worse...
    Well, I respect your opinion, but can you explain, so that I don't have to assume that you're simply reacting to my inclusion of Marbury and Crawford, two players you dislike?

d-wade is a bitch. he even had his period.

Originally Posted by johnstarky
    I've rooted for this Sh*ty team for my entire life.How could I be a bandwagoner? And how can someone jump on the bandwagon of a team that is already pathetic? Makes no sense.
    because you just said you're not a knicks fan anymore, because they lose a tough game. you change your favorite team based on whether they win or not. in other words, a bandwagoner.

safe to say Knicks aren't making the playoffs. thought there was a chance. thought there was a possibility. i can now honestly say I don't think they are...just an unbelievably awful way to end and lose a game. not even just Wade, Knicks couldn't buy a bucket when it counted. couldn't even get a damn shot off. throwing balls away. ugly basketball for the knicks.

Originally Posted by NicksKnicks
    d-wade is a bitch. he even had his period.
    dwade is a future Knicks and we will all go crazy over him in a little while....

lee should take big responsibility for this loss. they drew up a play to go to him and he wasnt even looking for the ball? smh

Breaking News

I'd rather root for the Detroit Lions than root for this group of choke artists.
    SHUT THE FUK UP!! Why the fuc* are you bitching over one game! Get the fu*k off this forum. Im being deadass serious. get off and dont come back. When the knicks win the championship let me c ur reaction. U say NYK is a disgrace 2 new york, well ur a disgrace 2 all of us that come on here. Go put ur head down, ur a failier in life

Originally Posted by Knicks07
    SHUT THE FUK UP!! Why the fuc* are you bitching over one game! Get the fu*k off this forum. Im being deadass serious. get off and dont come back. When the knicks win the championship let me c ur reaction. U say NYK is a disgrace 2 new york, well ur a disgrace 2 all of us that come on here. Go put ur head down, ur a failier in life
    HAHAHA you make me laugh.Keep on swearing at me I enjoy when animals need to be tranquilized.I'm such a failure in life yet you post in the same forum as me.You're so much better than me that I am about to cry.

As for the Knicks winning an NBA championship.Seriously, is your IQ at the level of Homer Simpson's or are you on the pipe again?

As for the Knicks winning an NBA championship.Seriously, is your IQ at the level of Homer Simpson's or are you on the pipe again?
    confidence, my friend

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    lee should take big responsibility for this loss. they drew up a play to go to him and he wasnt even looking for the ball? smh
    well thats not lee's fault. Its duhons fault cause he was setting a pick. He shouldent have passed it to him

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    because you just said you're not a knicks fan anymore, because they lose a tough game. you change your favorite team based on whether they win or not. in other words, a bandwagoner.
    Just because I will be taking a break from the New York Knicks doesn't mean that I am going to root for another NBA team and jump on their bandwagon.Sometimes Knick fans need to stop watching their games for a while in order to not fall into depression.

shows you how much Duhon actually thinks when he's doing plays like that. he had a set thing in his mind to do and didn't even notice Lee had his back to him....then hughes duhon throwing the ball back and fourth at the end not wanting to take the shot...just bad

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    confidence, my friend

I've watched the 1994 NBA finals and I never fully recovered from it.Seems like 30 years ago since it happened.Probably the closest that I will ever see the Knicks winning an NBA championship during my lifetime.

Originally Posted by Knicks07
    well thats not lee's fault. Its duhons fault cause he was setting a pick. He shouldent have passed it to him
    this play happened right after a timeout-therefore it had to be drawn up. someone f*cked up. we probably wont find out who.

OK ive been in a real bad mood this weekend and i see this ****.......someones about to get murked

I really hope that this franchise moves out of New York.They're a disgrace to their fans and to their city.I don't know why I rooted for these losers in the first place.
    Ok bro, for real? That's low. I bet if the Nets Get LBJ you're going to hop on that bandwagon? Huh? Yeah, probably. Man, for real, when you pick a team, you stick with it through thick and thin. That's what I , jpz17, goknicksdlee42, NicksKnicks, Giants89Fly, TunerAddict, and JayJ44 are. Knick fans until the end. Homeboy, you are FAKE. You come here like a Knick fan and then we blow a lead and you say, "Man, screw this" Well Screw you. You aren't a real knick fan. Don't even call yourself a Knick fan. We all know the problems with our franchise. We lack a C, a clutch SG, and so on. Yet we still come here and talk about it. And we still come here and SUPPORT OUR TEAM. We never say so much **** about our team like you did in your last 5 posts.

I'd rather root for the Detroit Lions than root for this group of choke artists.
    That's a low blow, but Go ahead. Do it. At least weve never gone winless.

Who cares about the lottery if D'antoni sucks as a coach.
    Do you want isiah? No coach is absolutely perfect. Mike doesn't have much talent to work with here. Without Dantoni, and Dolan, we would have ISIAH.

I really hope that the Knicks lose every single game of the rest of the season, trade their number 1 pick for Kwame Brown, I also hope that they don't sign anybody in the 2010 free agency, and that they suck for the next 20 years.I quit being a Knicks fan.
    I hope you Get the hell off KO.com Wishing bad luck upon a team you're supposed to be a fan of, SMH.

you aren't a knick fan
    you are FAKE. LAME. Get off this thread. Get off the site. We don't want you here anymore. Let the real fans stay. All fakers can leave now.

Johnstarky, how dare you even have a name after someone who was once practically the heart and soul of our team. Go wear purple and yellow and call it a day. I'd die of laughter if you came back here two years from now.

You aint welcome here anymore. Get the **** outta here. A see a Kobe jersey at NBA.com with your name on it. Faggot