Giants Sign Rocky Bernard!

th3realicon

Rotation player
I love Boley since his Atlanta days. He got some speed. Bernard should provide us with an imposing presence in that D line. Last season we were a great defensive team and we were missing our lone Pro Bowler at the time in Osi. With him back and these new additions we should be able to constst Pitts for best defensive line in the NFL.

Having the defense almost figured out Reese should go in the draft thinking WR. Hopefully he will be able to find a good replacement for Plax.

Paul1355

All Star
I love Boley since his Atlanta days. He got some speed. Bernard should provide us with an imposing presence in that D line. Last season we were a great defensive team and we were missing our lone Pro Bowler at the time in Osi. With him back and these new additions we should be able to constst Pitts for best defensive line in the NFL.

Having the defense almost figured out Reese should go in the draft thinking WR. Hopefully he will be able to find a good replacement for Plax.

couldnt agree more

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
CHRIS CANTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSIRRRRRRR! Our Pass Rush is going to be ****in' amazing come September....

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Good additions by the Giants. They're gonna have one of the best defenses in the nfl. Bernard, canty and boley are good players on the field, but I also have heard that they do have problems off the field. Hopefully their problems don't reach plaxico status.