Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks Game Thread (Wed. @ 7:30pm ET)

JayJ44

Starter
in my opinion we should make like some soldiers and start tanking it...theres no way were making the playoffs. They dont deserve too, with the lack of heart they have showed in many of their recent losses.

Yeah, I agree. If we try to make the playoffs, we'll probably finish right outside the playoffs and get like the 13th pick. At this point, we're better going for the high draft pick.

But we'll see what happens, maybe we can get a run going and make push, who knows...

Nate and Jeffries aren't playing tonight. :fury: Nate hurt his ankle in that game against the Heat. And who cares what happened to Jeffries.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Yeah, I agree. If we try to make the playoffs, we'll probably finish right outside the playoffs and get like the 13th pick. At this point, we're better going for the high draft pick.

But we'll see what happens, maybe we can get a run going and make push, who knows...

Nate and Jeffries aren't playing tonight. :fury: Nate hurt his ankle in that game against the Heat. And who cares what happened to Jeffries.

Nate aint playing?

Damn, it would be a miracle if we win then.
i think they are going to kill us, sadly.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
wow knicks r gonna be really fun to watch without nate!!! especially with those pick & rolls and cuts to the basket!!! wooooooo

dam tina cervasio is sexxxy, i dont usually like thin lips but im sure shes got that both ways

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Gallo has played most of this whole first half...so has Hughes...both are playing pretty well. We could win this if we keep it up

the portable man

Benchwarmer
smh what a boring game im done watching and dont care who wins

chandler is a 41% shooting SF, pathetic

it aint the coach, we just have horrible players, a good coach can get a team to win 10 more games than the expected projection but ultimately u need smart players and NY only has about 3-4(nate, gallo, duhon, harrington)

being a basketball fanatic its truly disappointing coming home from work to watch ur team that has minimal offensive creativity

honestly if it wasnt for dantonis playbook theyd have to run everything through nates dribble penetration just to get others open

i mean its NEW YORK WTF, quite possibly the coolest city ya dig and these guys just dont seem to fit, u gotta play harder, GOTTA have more moves than just being able to drive an open lane or hit an open shot

pz

JayJ44

Starter
I agree, Tuner. Gallo played very well. Knocked down open shots, made smart plays. I noticed that, even at his young age, he's always talking to the other guys, telling them "good pass" or whatever. He's obviously got leadership qualities.

JayJ44

Starter
Who saw Gallo's hesitation dribble and step back 3 on Zaza? That shit was beautiful...

We're playing very well. Hughes is making some nice passes (like that one between a Hawks legs to Chandler). Sometimes he takes some questionable shots, but he's heping us.

Another 3 from Gallo! I think we're witnessing his coming out party.

TunerAddict

Starter
Gotta love how Gallo recognizes mismatches and takes advantage, whether he is mismatched, or his teammate is like Harrington was on that one play that Bibby was fronting him.

chandlerlee4

Benchwarmer
smh what a boring game im done watching and dont care who wins

chandler is a 41% shooting SF, pathetic

it aint the coach, we just have horrible players, a good coach can get a team to win 10 more games than the expected projection but ultimately u need smart players and NY only has about 3-4(nate, gallo, duhon, harrington)

being a basketball fanatic its truly disappointing coming home from work to watch ur team that has minimal offensive creativity

honestly if it wasnt for dantonis playbook theyd have to run everything through nates dribble penetration just to get others open

i mean its NEW YORK WTF, quite possibly the coolest city ya dig and these guys just dont seem to fit, u gotta play harder, GOTTA have more moves than just being able to drive an open lane or hit an open shot

pz

hes in his second year, kinda like his first actually if you noticed he barely played last year. all young players struggle a bit. He'll improve.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Wothout Nate, Danilo ups his game. Ha, never thought of that.

Turned over the ball what, seven times? If only we played like that all season....

Hope we can still get a streak going. Danilo should get about 20 minutes every game. Like someone said, its the only way he can develop. Hope Nate doesn't turn over the ball too much when he comes back.

:gony:

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
for all the people who said that q brick is better then larry iam telling he is our best sg in our team and he deserves to be a starter.

Last edited:

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
for all the people who said that q rick is better then larry iam telling he is our best sg in our team and he deserves to be a starter

no doubt Larry is good enough to be a starter on our team. no question.

Shows how much we really need Nate.... Played well, good game.

JayJ44

Starter
Good game. Hughes played well. Made a lot of nice passes, shot well. Gallo had a breakout game, 17 points. We need to keep winning games like this to have any chance at the playoffs.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Great win, Backs against the wall.. To come out and play sound basketball against one of the better teams in the eastern conference is a great sign, Still alive fellas! Keep your hopes up!