Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks Game Thread (Wed. @ 7:30pm ET)

Originally Posted by dre48ny
    After the previous tough losses, we caught a break by picking up a game in the standings. Nice game Gallo and hope Hughes helps us like tonight.

Gotta keep the faith for number 8.

I'm putting a version of that in my sig... I like it. Thank you

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3479465&amp;server=vimeo.com &amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portr ait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3479465&amp;server=vimeo.com &amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portr ait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://vimeo.com/3479465">Danilo Gallinari Stutter Step Dribble and 3 RealKnicks.com</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1377498">Fromthebaseline.com</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    <object width="400" height="300">

<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3479465&server=vimeo.com&sho w_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&ful lscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></object>
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

I'm so gay for Gallo right now...

no homo

Veteran

Smile

Da Knicks played great Defense....and Gallinari
    WTF shut my mouth....Gallo played like the 6th man of the year pure confidence....I'm luvin Gallo & Chandler high B-Ball I.Q. alongside of David Lee ripping down every defensive-rebound (no second shot).

Hughes & Duhon played their Guard-Role with a science....making Bibby look nothing like his Papa Henry Bibby.
    The Knicks only committed 8 turnovers...

LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Default Things I noticed

1. Gallo is taller than Lee (who is the same height as Horford)- if he can bulk up he might be able to play PF2. Gallo needs to work on his post game3. Hughes is an upgrade especially when his shot is falling4. Walsh might decrease N8's value seeing how we perform w/o him ????5. Al Harrington has no hands- he's always fumbling the ball*Get Wilcox and Gallo some minutes off the bench f*ck Q and Jeffries!!!

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

I just went through this thread, which after the neat intro went like this:

Part A - posts about how Hughes sucks and incorrect starting lineups
    Part B - we're gonna lose this game and should tank the season now
    Part C - oh, they not playing bad at all tonight; might even win
    Part D - ode to Gallo; we still have a shot at the playoffs

Hughes deserves to start. His shot selection is not the greatest, but that already makes him fit in with Knick tradition (see John Starks vs Houston Game 6, Crawford, Nate, etc.). Hughes ups the defense in our backcourt and he is not far from the 20pt guy that played in Cleveland a while back.

Nate and Chandler are best used off the bench. That's when their production and impact is maximized.

Jeffries and Q don't deserve minutes right now, only to fill in if one of the top 8 are not in the rotation.

We should go with a starting 5 of Duhon, Hughes, Gallo, Harrington and Lee. Nate first guard off the bench, Chandler first forward and Wilcox down low. This rotation would have a chance to make it in the playoffs.

Did anyone notice Gallo played a lot better without Nate in the lineup? I noticed that, for some reason, Nate seems to never pass it to him.

yea i thought it was interesting how we played well with out Nate...Hughes was able to shoot, and hit, a lot of big shots he prob wouldn't have been able to with Nate controlling...we also went with out that emotional charge Nate usually has that causes a few stupid turnovers / fouls etc...

Hughes presence on D has been real good too..the D he puts on the opposing teams best player, and the steals he's coming up with...very good