the giants offered haynesworth 80 mill.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
We got three great players For Less Then what they payed for Haynesworth. Washington is where great players careers go to die. I'm glad we didnt get Haynesworth and got who we have. Hey Victory, Do you have a link For them offering 80 mil? I believe you! I heard it before, I was jw if there was an article....

th3realicon

Rotation player
I am happy we didn't commit to such an amount. I really think Haynesworth is not worth that much. In the NFL only QBs usually get that kind of $. That is because the QB position is arguably the most important in the sport. You don't throw 100 mil over the span of 7 years to a DT you just don't. Boley, Canty and Bernard cost us 83 mil alltogether. Almost 20 less than Haynesworth alone. That is how you built a team in football. I'd rather have 3 very good D liners than only a great one. This is a team based sport and in order to win you must have all the pieces together not just one of them.
Reese is a genius. The Redskins front office is a bunch of incomptetents. They never learn from their mistakes, just doesn't happen. Heck even Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys are not that dumb.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I am happy we didn't commit to such an amount. I really think Haynesworth is not worth that much. In the NFL only QBs usually get that kind of $. That is because the QB position is arguably the most important in the sport. You don't throw 100 mil over the span of 7 years to a DT you just don't. Boley, Canty and Bernard cost us 83 mil alltogether. Almost 20 less than Haynesworth alone. That is how you built a team in football. I'd rather have 3 very good D liners than only a great one. This is a team based sport and in order to win you must have all the pieces together not just one of them.
Reese is a genius. The Redskins front office is a bunch of incomptetents. They never learn from their mistakes, just doesn't happen. Heck even Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys are not that dumb.

lol, Good Point!:thumbsup: