Thread: The Watchmen 03/06/09

Default The Watchmen 03/06/09

Well i honestly can't wait. This is one of the most hyped movies of late. I hate comics but i had to read this one. Great story line, lets hope the movie lives up to it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Saw the flick, it wasn't as good as people made it out to be. Also, what's up with the costumes? They were corny. I did like how these heroes had bad lives when they were younger, which made them realer.

That movie is complete utter trash, don't fall for the antics, and yes those costumes are corny-

I loved the movie. I loved the alternate reality storyline. The chick was bangin hot. Sex scene, but....too much blue dick!

I heard that one of the character's in the movie Blue **** was hanging out the whole time.... **** that ****.... I havent heard anyone say it was good... I'm not going. What did you think realicon?

Saw this ****, hated it. Everyone I was with loved it. The movie just drags on and on and on and is just completely and utterly pointless. The first scene is cool, but they spend like 2 hours on this corny love story that really makes no matter and is just completely boring.

My advice? Save your money and don't see this garbage.

Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    I heard that one of the character's in the movie Blue **** was hanging out the whole time.... **** that ****.... I havent heard anyone say it was good... I'm not going. What did you think realicon?

Felt asleep half way through. I am even regretting i open this topic to be honest. The only good thing was Rorschach's character. The others were retarded. Looked like a 1980 superhero show. And that d!ck hanging Dr. Manhattan was a joke. They could have used a fvcking cover. To add to the misery it was almost 3 hours long.