T.O. signs with Bills?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
get ready for alot of T.O rants....

...i could see it now....

* announcer: T.O wide open upfield and has a easy path to the end zone, the pass from whoever the QB is gets picked off a few yards short of T.O, and T.O is steamed......

t.o walk over to the sideline and puts his popcorn away and walks off the field sparking mass media controversy.

Hate to see my fav player playing on such a shitty team.

Paul1355

All Star
get ready for alot of T.O rants....

...i could see it now....

* announcer: T.O wide open upfield and has a easy path to the end zone, the pass from whoever the QB is gets picked off a few yards short of T.O, and T.O is steamed......

t.o walk over to the sideline and puts his popcorn away and walks off the field sparking mass media controversy.

Hate to see my fav player playing on such a shitty team.

It's good that he went to a team that has struggled...Buffalo just finds ways to blow good starts in a season. The past two years they start off in 1st place in their division and beating everybody and midway they always collapse...TO could be that spark to lift them during their horrible slumps.

Signing TO to 1 year is a good move....a good experienced game changer that can fire up an offense and hopefully doesnt casue chemistry issues in the first year.

When TO was with the 49ers, Eagles, and Cowboys he always did good in his first year ot two and after that he started to cause problems with his mouth and dropped passes.

1 year deal is solid, TO has to do good or he will be looked at as a loud mouth washup if he doesnt do decent.