Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big East Tournament

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Best game I have ever seen, and ever will. Only the national championship tops this. I don't care if 'cuse lose tomorrow, or lose the first game in the tournament. This game is something I will never forget. Un-****ing-believable.

I don't know how many of you who saw this game. But If you did. You saw something you probably never see again. This game was history..Two arch rivals with HOF coaches , battle it out in New York City, a game that everything and more...I'm so proud of my orange now...so proud
    Very Well Said, And I'm Glad Someone appreciates the history aspect of the game... Something truly special. I feel the same exact way.... I'm speechless though man... That was the greatest game Ive ever seen...

I was actually flipping channels between ESPN and TNT but when it got to the 3rd OT i was like screw Bron and the Suns i am watching Cuse and Uconn.

When it got to OT number 6 i am like. I am witnessing history. And to add to it i gave away tickets for the game couse i had to work till late.

I'm still in awe. I'm so glad I saw that game. It was not a classic. Not a great rivalry game. It was so much more than that. It was the greatest game ever played. This game will be talked about for years and years to come. When you play trivia with your grandchildren 30-40 years from now and the question. "What game is consider The Best Basketball Game ever played?". You Know The Answer, and You can say. I saw that game....

I'm still in awe...I will absolutely buy this game on DVD...

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    I'm still in awe. I'm so glad I saw that game. It was not a classic. Not a great rivalry game. It was so much more than that. It was the greatest game ever played. This game will be talked about for years and years to come. When you play trivia with your grandchildren 30-40 years from now and the question. "What game is consider The Best Basketball Game ever played?". You Know The Answer, and You can say. I saw that game....

I'm still in awe...I will absolutely buy this game on DVD...
    I DVR'd it (The Game) today, It was on ESPN Classic.... I'm gonna see if I can get a DVD Recorder and make a copy....

What can you say? When it's tournament time Syracuse will always be there. They own New York City. It's their town. They've pulled off more miracles in the Big Apple than god all mighty himself. (No offense to those who are believers). I'm so proud to be orange today. In fact, I have never been more proud. When they won 03, and the two big East crowns in 05-06, I was happy. It was an extreme joy. But now I'm proud. I'm like a father watching his son get his first hit in little league. 'Cuse baby...'Cuse..t

If Louisville win I will still feel like a winner. Just like Josh Hamiltons HR derby. He didn't win, but the whole world remember him and not Morneau

I think Louisville is going to give us alot of problems tonight, They are VERY physical, They Press and Trap ALOT!! I have faith though! We came this far, We mind as well win it right?

'CUSE IS INDA HOUSE.

Hey Pittino

'Cuse by 8 at ht

We ran out of gas in the second half. Louisville is a great team and they won the big east regular season. No shame in losing against them. 'Cuse played a hell of a tourney. One for the ages. Even we lost, I feel like a winner, Now lets go to the big dance...