Big East Tournament

LeFlume

All Star
http://www.bigeast.org/pdf5/385560.pdf?ATCLID=1322952&SPSID=99617&SPID=11228&DB_OEM_ID=19400

'Cuse is inda house. Do I hear an Amen?

Remember this guy. Best Tournament ever. He was Da Man all the way...
Who will it be this year? Let's go Cuse...

smb_060312_dn_trophy.jpg

060311_mcnamara_vmed_8p.widec.jpg

Last edited:

th3realicon

Rotation player
You guys think Thabit and UCOnn will let you win? ROLF

And McNamaras heroics were great but that was not Cuse's highlight. I mean yeah he basically made them win the Big East in 06 but that title season thank to Melo in 03 was much MUCH more massive.

If you were actually referring to the 03 season (Since Macnamara was with the team already) than disregard the above. :)

LeFlume

All Star
In Vegas and offshore books.

Depaul +8.5
Cincinnati -8.5

Georgetown -5.5
ST John's +5.5

Rutgers +11
Notre Dame -11

South Florida +5.5
Seton Hall -5.5

I don't like laying points but The Hoyas looks strong at minus 5.5. I would be surprised if - Johnnie's could hang with them the whole game and - NOT screw this up with the foul game at the end.

The other dogs looks strong with these numbers. Rutgers has a lot of support and they can carry them far in this one. The Irish should win but don't be suprise if it's close.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Why I love College Basketball - Opening Round of the big east tourney Depaul (Who didnt win a game in the big east all year) Pulls the upset of cincy... Crazy... But thats why they call it march madness!

LeFlume

All Star
Best game I have ever seen, and ever will. Only the national championship tops this. I don't care if 'cuse lose tomorrow, or lose the first game in the tournament. This game is something I will never forget. Un-****ing-believable.

I don't know how many of you who saw this game. But If you did. You saw something you probably never see again. This game was history..Two arch rivals with HOF coaches , battle it out in New York City, a game that everything and more...I'm so proud of my orange now...so proud

LeFlume

All Star
Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like.................victory

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Best game I have ever seen, and ever will. Only the national championship tops this. I don't care if 'cuse lose tomorrow, or lose the first game in the tournament. This game is something I will never forget. Un-****ing-believable.

I don't know how many of you who saw this game. But If you did. You saw something you probably never see again. This game was history..Two arch rivals with HOF coaches , battle it out in New York City, a game that everything and more...I'm so proud of my orange now...so proud
Very Well Said, And I'm Glad Someone appreciates the history aspect of the game... Something truly special. I feel the same exact way.... I'm speechless though man... That was the greatest game Ive ever seen...

th3realicon

Rotation player
I was actually flipping channels between ESPN and TNT but when it got to the 3rd OT i was like screw Bron and the Suns i am watching Cuse and Uconn.

When it got to OT number 6 i am like. I am witnessing history. And to add to it i gave away tickets for the game couse i had to work till late. :(

LeFlume

All Star
I'm still in awe. I'm so glad I saw that game. It was not a classic. Not a great rivalry game. It was so much more than that. It was the greatest game ever played. This game will be talked about for years and years to come. When you play trivia with your grandchildren 30-40 years from now and the question. "What game is consider The Best Basketball Game ever played?". You Know The Answer, and You can say. I saw that game....

I'm still in awe...I will absolutely buy this game on DVD...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I'm still in awe. I'm so glad I saw that game. It was not a classic. Not a great rivalry game. It was so much more than that. It was the greatest game ever played. This game will be talked about for years and years to come. When you play trivia with your grandchildren 30-40 years from now and the question. "What game is consider The Best Basketball Game ever played?". You Know The Answer, and You can say. I saw that game....

I'm still in awe...I will absolutely buy this game on DVD...

I DVR'd it (The Game) today, It was on ESPN Classic.... I'm gonna see if I can get a DVD Recorder and make a copy....

LeFlume

All Star
What can you say? When it's tournament time Syracuse will always be there. They own New York City. It's their town. They've pulled off more miracles in the Big Apple than god all mighty himself. (No offense to those who are believers). I'm so proud to be orange today. In fact, I have never been more proud. When they won 03, and the two big East crowns in 05-06, I was happy. It was an extreme joy. But now I'm proud. I'm like a father watching his son get his first hit in little league. 'Cuse baby...'Cuse..:beer:t

If Louisville win I will still feel like a winner. Just like Josh Hamiltons HR derby. He didn't win, but the whole world remember him and not Morneau