Knicks vs Bucks Unofficial Game Thread

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
yo people in okc durant is injured and somebody else and is funny that malik is avg 10 points and 6 rebound that shit had me laughing lol and they have been wining games latley without durant

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
My dude, they style the same look you could tell they are good together.

Larry and Nate have good chemistry and high IQ.

NATE > DUHON

Duhon is straight mielda, I have about 30 clips of Duhon throwing the ball away in critical situations.

Did my boy Nate start this game? I read an article saying he would, I'm def downloading this game I freaking missed it.

Video coming soon!
where are you downloading your games from?

I run with: http://bt.davka.info/index.php?show_all=1

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
i know this is not about the knicks but thank god we traded zach because he did the stupidest shot against the cavs today to try to win the game u should see it on sportcenter he is so stupid.

Kiyaman

Legend
Dantoni was yelling and chewing Nate a new A-hole and Nate gave Dantoni a high-five afterward....u got to LUV Nate the Great

The Knicks beat a team they were supposed to beat....our previous losses to Bum coach Skiles Bucks were do to our short rotation of players....and having only two guards in our rotation.
I like Larry Hughes as our 3rd Guard but 42 minutes and 20 shot attempts....Dantoni loss his MF....ing mind. U dont give a low IQ SG that kind of privledge (over his new teammates) b/c he will expect it in the future (recall inconsistent Crawful).
When was the last time we had 20 turnovers a game.....if u said Crawful 42 miuntes and 20 shot attempts u are absolutely right.
The last time Larry Hughes had a game like that was 3 years ago.

Session has been playing great all season for his FA future....hooking-up tight with his homeboy teammate Villanueva (the two players chemistry have 10 times more playbook plays than Duhon & Lee however....Lee hustle IQ and complimentary chemistry with teammates 'Duhon & Nate' plus strong rebounding has the Duhon & Lee as the favor).

the portable man

Benchwarmer
now if only NJ and CHI lose tonight

i just hope hughes doesnt take those type of shots again @ the end or at all for that matter

stuckey vs robinson should be fun

LJ4ptplay

Starter
We are still only 2 1/2 games back from that 8th seed! I'll be looking forward to tomorrow night's game on NBA TV!

Lets not give up just yet guys.

now if only NJ and CHI lose tonight

2 1/2 games back but 5 teams to leapfrog. Tonights games are the breaking point for me. If we lose and NJ and CHI win, I will officially be rooting for us to tank the season. I know, I hate admitting that. But it's true. Drafting well this year is extremely important to our future and we all knew from the beginning this season's record wasn't important.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Let Me Do It Players

D"Antoni was recently quoted as saying that Nate's greatest strength was his ability to get his shot off at any time. He then added that Nate's greatest weakness was his ability to get his shot off at any time.

Nate, Harrington and Hughes are "let me do it" offensive players. They are forever looking for their shot and do not get the rest of the team involved. At the same time, when they are on, they are really good.

Detroit has been doing much better since iverson sat down. Oklahoma has played better without either Durant or Green. Individual talent does not necessarily make a "team" better. i would like to see nate spread the ball around more.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
First off: Larry Hughes is done, his career is finished, and he's always been selfish, which is something Al and Nate are not.

Al Harrington and Nate Robinson still have game. So what if they're shooters? They can score the ball at a high rate of efficiency. If they don't shoot, who will? Jared Jeffries and Q? They do have to look for teammates, and they do. However, they do have to shoot. Ewing and Houston shot the ball, and so did John Starks and Sprewell. The difference is that those guys were winning, and they won largely because we had a strong front-line.

Get these guys a good big man, and you'll see what they can do. Until then, please don't be so cynical.