Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: {\Nate "The Great" Robinson Untouchable Megamix/} - Video - (Must View)

  1. #1
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Nyk Logo {\Nate "The Great" Robinson Untouchable Megamix/} - Video - (Must View)



    My latest and greatest, this is my 2nd entry for my Knicks video archive.

    This video is a few minutes lengthier then my first flick and I again put painstaking effort and creativity into this piece.

    This video is so raw, after you watch it it's going to make you grab some popcorn and watch it again, it's that dang good!

    I'll let you judge for yourself, just make sure to WATCH IT IN HD!, go to youtube and watch it in it's original quality, trust me the low quality won't do this justice!

    Nate The Grrrrreat Robinson!:


    Nasty Nate > Du-what?

    ==============//

    If you missed my first entry:

    New York Knicks - Want Out:



    =============//


    [Pending Projects: NBA - Knicks]

    (1_/) -Al Harrington (A mixture of ideas for this, might make it real short)

    (2_/) - Knicks History - Past to Present "Requiem" (A large project I won't do for a while)

    ...I still gotta create a Giants video...that championship year was amazing.


  2. #2
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    y is duhon here again?

  3. #3
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    He's here for a higher draft pick-

  4. #4
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    yo akamu, your video's keep getting better with each one( even though this your second) you got some serious skills man, keep em coming; im interested to see your legends one that has Fire written all over it.


    i love how you started the video with a quick bio then went into the highlights, they fit perfectly with the songs.


    * you fellas gotta watch this in HD makes that much better.

  5. #5
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I can honestly say that this was possibly the best videos i've ever watched. Maybe the best 10 minutes of knicks you can watch.

  6. #6
    Member chandlerlee4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you should definitely make a mix for chandler.
    also for gallo and lee.

    nice mix btw!

  7. #7
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I gave up waiting for it to load, my computer is just too slow lol

  8. #8
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nice vid bro.

  9. #9
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    yo akamu, your video's keep getting better with each one( even though this your second) you got some serious skills man, keep em coming; im interested to see your legends one that has Fire written all over it.


    i love how you started the video with a quick bio then went into the highlights, they fit perfectly with the songs.


    * you fellas gotta watch this in HD makes that much better.
    I have big plans for that history video that will include all great knicks from past to present, it's going to be like a feature flick for the archive-

    Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    I can honestly say that this was possibly the best videos i've ever watched. Maybe the best 10 minutes of knicks you can watch.
    You mean best 20 minutes, watch it again-

    Originally Posted by chandlerlee4
    you should definitely make a mix for chandler.
    also for gallo and lee.

    nice mix btw!
    There is a ton of chandler videos in the wing, I held off on that idea because his lack of aggression didn't inspire me, he is still a good player that really helps the team.

    As soon as I can find a layout that fits his persona, I'll make use of it-

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    I gave up waiting for it to load, my computer is just too slow lol
    Another try will be your luck-

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Nice vid bro.
    All I know is fresh-

  10. #10
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    You mean best 20 minutes, watch it again-
    nate mix is 9:30 correct?

  11. #11
    Member goldenchild1688's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    another job well done. sick vid

  12. #12
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    very impressive, Akamu. finally got to see your vids and they are done with great quality.

    musically you could of done a bit better. old-school NY rap songs would of been ill, but that's just my preference. biggie's song was a great selection.

    a chandler mix would be incredible, considering how many times he has posterized other ballers. as a suggestion, a tribe called quest or L.A. rap songs would go well with chandler's laid-back demeanor.

    keep up the great work man

  13. #13
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,006
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Flat out great videos, Akamu.Plan on getting/already have a job in this area of work?

    YouTube HD rarely works for me, just HQ lol.Still great anyway.

    I'm looking forward to the Harrington, Chandler, and Knicks History videos, especially the Knicks History one.Feature flick?Awesome, can't wait.

    For the Chandler video I can see him dunking on players then just showing him calm as always like a pimp.

  14. #14
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    nate mix is 9:30 correct?
    If you get all technical yeah, you can't go past 10 minutes on youtubes, unlesss your a paying member or in partnership whatever. I was going to include assists and other clips of nate, but it's long enough as is-


    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Flat out great videos, Akamu.Plan on getting/already have a job in this area of work?

    YouTube HD rarely works for me, just HQ lol.Still great anyway.

    I'm looking forward to the Harrington, Chandler, and Knicks History videos, especially the Knicks History one.Feature flick?Awesome, can't wait.

    For the Chandler video I can see him dunking on players then just showing him calm as always like a pimp.
    Creating videos, digital arts...naw I do this on the side as a pastime.

    Chandler is a smooth criminal, I'm gonna make a vid with Micheal jackson playing in the background.....you know what I might mix that shyt in if I make a vid of Wil-sons-u.

    Al Harrington lol...

Similar Threads

  1. New Nate Robinson Mix Video
    By Big C in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Nov 24, 2008, 22:04
  2. Nate Robinson Dancing (video)
    By Big C in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Nov 17, 2008, 14:14
  3. Nate Robinson MVP
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Aug 06, 2007, 21:30
  4. Nate Robinson gone?
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2007, 17:29
  5. Nate Robinson Interview
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Oct 25, 2005, 15:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •