Oh snap!! We gotta game tonight my fellow knicks fans

TunerAddict

Starter
Good win. I hope D'Antoni realizes he can win with Nate at the point instead of Duhon.

Only problem is that Nate can't defend his own shadow. Dantoni probably want Duhon in to set a defensive pace, which with Hughes on our team, might not be necessary as Hughes came in and is EASILY the best defender on our team. By far.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
wow!!! Hugeee!!! Clutch free throws by Hughes! didn't think we were going to send it into ot, knew if we did we'd pull if off...

Duhon isn't 'by far' the best defensive player on our team at all..hughes i'd say is much better tbh...fact we had to take Duhon out no only because he was offensively terrible, but he was undersized on the defensive end to..

now only 1.5 out the 8th spot!! :beer::gony::smokin:

Supermansdaddy

Benchwarmer
Only problem is that Nate can't defend his own shadow. Dantoni probably want Duhon in to set a defensive pace, which with Hughes on our team, might not be necessary as Hughes came in and is EASILY the best defender on our team. By far.

Having Hughes on the floor will help that. But D'Antoni has to see that no one on this team can really guard, the only way they win is by out scoring the other team, and limiting turnovers. Duhon is an overated defender who is in a funk and turning the ball over a lot now. Play Nate, then you can justify his 7 mil salary if he is a starter for you.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
i think we only had 3 turnovers. And for all the huges haters iam not saying he is a superstar but he does help the team a lot more on d and when he is hot he is hot. And i dont know is is just me but i relley dont think seince he as been a knick he got bad selection becuase he does get open lookes and drives to the basket something if we do every game we will win so i dont understand what are his bad shots.i think more of al shoting crazy shots and nate so what is ya people deal.

Martice

Rookie

Ummmm. The fact that you said Duhon's name and Defense in the same sentence makes you suspect to say the least.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
its about time dantoni realized nate should run the team

no duhon, no TO's in 2nd half

ahhhhh

Ah did'nt Nate have six to's last night?

Anyways that was a HUGE win for our Knicks and everybody helped in the win.Great team win and I think we saw a glimse of what the Knicks will look like in the future.It should be fun!!!!!!:beer::gony:

TunerAddict

Starter
Ummmm. The fact that you said Duhon's name and Defense in the same sentence makes you suspect to say the least.

Who the **** are you?

Duhon is a good help defender. Why? He is a Dukie and all those guys have very solid fundamentals to play under Coach K.

He can't guard guys one-on-one because he has shit foot speed, but there is more to defense than just one-on-one defense.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
one he is our best sg and he just made there clutch free trows no we and overtime and he is doing good so what more u want

The Detroit Pistons gave this game to the Knicks, by fouling Leisure Suit Larry, when he was going to brick that 3 pt. shot off the side of the backboard.

You guys get so emotional, about one little win, that now you're even talking about Q like he's Michael Jordan, just because he wears #23 and hit a couple of shots.

I have been where you're at, excited about one little win, hoping that it's a new trend with the Knicks. Every time, it's just resulted in disappointment. Until I see good play, over a period of 20-30 games, I won't believe. The Knicks will disappoint you: you can bet on it.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
OGKnickfan,needs cheered up guys hes always dissapointed and can't enjoy a Knicks win.Come on OGKnickfan, cheer up you're starting to depress us all.;)

TunerAddict

Starter
The Detroit Pistons gave this game to the Knicks, by fouling Leisure Suit Larry, when he was going to brick that 3 pt. shot off the side of the backboard.

You guys get so emotional, about one little win, that now you're even talking about Q like he's Michael Jordan, just because he wears #23 and hit a couple of shots.

I have been where you're at, excited about one little win, hoping that it's a new trend with the Knicks. Every time, it's just resulted in disappointment. Until I see good play, over a period of 20-30 games, I won't believe. The Knicks will disappoint you: you can bet on it.

You're exaggerating on purpose to try and prove your point. Jordan comparisons? Really? I never saw that shit. People giving a guy props when they were due. And they were due. Guy doesn't play last night, but comes out in the 4th and hits 2 clutch shots.

And saying Hughes' took a bad shot, how about your boy Nate. Kid took a stupid three when we were down 1 towards the end of the game instead of getting a good shot. Hughes got points for his bad shot.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
its because of is brother who died thats why he got out of collage the frist year beacuse his family need money because his brother was sick and had no money. And i never seen this but have ya people seen the al harigthon kicks they dont look that bad and there cheap is he strating to do like starbury lol. is is cheap dat means he has a good heart to man so that good and larry has been playing well ogknicksfan u know it and dont take that from him what u want q to strat o tell me u know he got god d shit every good d play i see noe from the knicks is from him man does like 20 deflection a game.

TunerAddict

Starter
its because of is brother who died thats why he got out of collage the frist year beacuse his family need money because his brother was sick and had no money. And i never seen this but have ya people seen the al harigthon kicks they dont look that bad and there cheap is he strating to do like starbury lol. is is cheap dat means he has a good heart to man so that good and larry has been playing well ogknicksfan u know it and dont take that from him what u want q to strat o tell me u know he got god d shit every good d play i see noe from the knicks is from him man does like 20 deflection a game.

Yea, Hughes does a lot of charity work and founded his own foundation to help raise awareness and raise funds for organ donation because his brother got a heart transplant that prolonged his life when he was 11.

CoolClyde

nice game, thanks to N8

Nate Robinson, once again, made this win happen. Knicks had only 3 TO's, an incredible achievement, thanks to Nate running the point, and Hughes at the 2. Hats off to Q for showing what he can do, he def deserves minutes off the bench...
Hughes > Q

At this point, Nate deserves to start at the point; how many 6th men average over 30 points/game when given the minutes?
N8 is NBA's top scorer after all-start break (behind Kobe and Lebron), now that's saying sumthing. Duhon has hit the wall, he needs bench rest.
N8 > Duhon

I don't want to hear we need a spark like Nate off the bench, I say start your best players:

N8/Duhon
Hughes/Q
Harrington/Gallo
Chandler/Jefferies
Lee/Wilcox

and let's see some action from:
Check Samba - 2 minutes a game?
Demitris Knick - 2-3 shots a game?

More Gallo, Less Jefferies

Good game for the Knickerbockers!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
You're exaggerating on purpose to try and prove your point. Jordan comparisons? Really? I never saw that shit. People giving a guy props when they were due. And they were due. Guy doesn't play last night, but comes out in the 4th and hits 2 clutch shots.

And saying Hughes' took a bad shot, how about your boy Nate. Kid took a stupid three when we were down 1 towards the end of the game instead of getting a good shot. Hughes got points for his bad shot.

Exaggerating on purpose? Uhhh Yes, that was the tool I used to get my point across. I used hyperbole to point out how flighty many of the poster on here are. We get one win, and they're talking playoffs, even after nearly a decade of failure and disappointment. The Knicks do this: they win a game or two and then go back to their old ways. Whoever hasn't figured that out must have a horrible short and long term memory.

My boy Nate? I've never claimed Nate as one of my favorite players. However it's good that YOU mentioned him, because, without Nate's 30 points, the Knicks don't even have a chance to win, because Hughes and Q did crap... until the Pistons gave it away in the 4th, by fouling Leisure suit Larry, and got nailed in OT.

All in all, lucky game. Enjoy.

Kiyaman

Legend

The Knicks beat another team they were supposed to beat....2 wins on Back to Back games on the road....record setting game of just 3-turnovers in a game that included overtime.
The Knicks can not afford a FA Nate the Great Robinson

And u guys b wondering why I got so upset with the LOSSES to the Raptors, Bobcats, and Nets (by calling-out Dantoni 'Tanking' experimental lineups on)....teams we were supposed to beat by 6 or more points.
Any true Knick-Fan whom been watching these Knicks since Lee & Nate rookie season should know Isiah may be this and that on the negative side but his positive was he drafted nothing but WINNING-PLAYERS for this Knick Team (4th Quarter Hustlers)....the Knicks 27 wins this season I contribute it all to the exciting performance of "Nate, Chandler, and Lee"...

Renaldo Balkman finally got his first start with Denver and recorded his first "Double-Double" 14-14 in his 30 minutes of playingtime with 3-ast, 2-stl, 1-blk, and 1-turnover.
Marcus Williams got waived and Crawful got benched by coach Nelson.