Oh snap!! We gotta game tonight my fellow knicks fans

Toons

is the Bo$$
lol @ balkmans 2 good games in the whole season
wasnt starbury 0-6 last night in the boston loss?

Moz106

Benchwarmer

-Chris Duhorn is a bum
icon13.gif

Turnover prone, and hes an average defender...nothing spectacular, like he was falsely advertised to be. Whys he even in the starting lineup? Duhorn stans will get upset and say stuff like "oh what about when he set that record against the Warriors" shut ya bumba Duhorn is a bum....ba :lol:​

Yow, Duhon's been playing injured most of the 2nd half of the season, so take it easy on the bro, when he made that 22assisst record you all were saying he's better than marbury, now he's hurt and not effective you call him a bum, cmon give dude a break....D'antoni should decrease his minutes, but still start him, because nate's more effective as a 6th man player, with time "The Cock" will be great, Hughes playing well, but by next game he'll score like 9 points..........

GetRealistic

Starter
lol @ balkmans 2 good games in the whole season
wasnt starbury 0-6 last night in the boston loss?

Yea Kiya you gotta let the Balkman stuff go. And yea Toons i actually looked up Marburys stats from last night because i heard he was starting and boy was he Starbury like in those 24 minutes.

TunerAddict

Starter
Yea Kiya you gotta let the Balkman stuff go. And yea Toons i actually looked up Marburys stats from last night because i heard he was starting and boy was he Starbury like in those 24 minutes.

I was watching ESPN looking for highlights after the Knicks games and one of the guys goes, "Stephon Marbury was terrible starting tonight."

KBlack25

Starter
I was watching ESPN looking for highlights after the Knicks games and one of the guys goes, "Stephon Marbury was terrible starting tonight."

Come on guys, lay off Marbury. He has no talent around him, just like the rest of his career! How can you expect him to win when the talent around him is such garbage?

LMAO Team Starbury RIP.

Marbury = way past his prime. If you took marbs 4 yrs ago and put him on the celts now. scary. but dude is old had gone through some injuries the last 2 seasons, hasnt played ball in a while and hes getting older. I mean he came into the league at like 18 yrs old, so hes in his 13th season, decline. so starbury was once, now he is just farbury from starbury.

Come on guys, lay off Marbury. He has no talent around him, just like the rest of his career! How can you expect him to win when the talent around him is such garbage?

LMAO Team Starbury RIP.