Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh snap!! We gotta game tonight my fellow knicks fans

Originally Posted by knicksfancris
    one he is our best sg and he just made there clutch free trows no we and overtime and he is doing good so what more u want
    The Detroit Pistons gave this game to the Knicks, by fouling Leisure Suit Larry, when he was going to brick that 3 pt. shot off the side of the backboard.

You guys get so emotional, about one little win, that now you're even talking about Q like he's Michael Jordan, just because he wears #23 and hit a couple of shots.

I have been where you're at, excited about one little win, hoping that it's a new trend with the Knicks. Every time, it's just resulted in disappointment. Until I see good play, over a period of 20-30 games, I won't believe. The Knicks will disappoint you: you can bet on it.

OGKnickfan,needs cheered up guys hes always dissapointed and can't enjoy a Knicks win.Come on OGKnickfan, cheer up you're starting to depress us all.

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    The Detroit Pistons gave this game to the Knicks, by fouling Leisure Suit Larry, when he was going to brick that 3 pt. shot off the side of the backboard.

You guys get so emotional, about one little win, that now you're even talking about Q like he's Michael Jordan, just because he wears #23 and hit a couple of shots.

I have been where you're at, excited about one little win, hoping that it's a new trend with the Knicks. Every time, it's just resulted in disappointment. Until I see good play, over a period of 20-30 games, I won't believe. The Knicks will disappoint you: you can bet on it.
    You're exaggerating on purpose to try and prove your point. Jordan comparisons? Really? I never saw that ****. People giving a guy props when they were due. And they were due. Guy doesn't play last night, but comes out in the 4th and hits 2 clutch shots.

And saying Hughes' took a bad shot, how about your boy Nate. Kid took a stupid three when we were down 1 towards the end of the game instead of getting a good shot. Hughes got points for his bad shot.

lary hughes is mega beast what is this drop under eyes of him is like is crying???

Originally Posted by Dirk
    lary hughes is mega beast what is this drop under eyes of him is like is crying???

I heard it was b/c of somebody that he was very close to died.Im thinking its is cousin or best friend I don't know.

its because of is brother who died thats why he got out of collage the frist year beacuse his family need money because his brother was sick and had no money. And i never seen this but have ya people seen the al harigthon kicks they dont look that bad and there cheap is he strating to do like starbury lol. is is cheap dat means he has a good heart to man so that good and larry has been playing well ogknicksfan u know it and dont take that from him what u want q to strat o tell me u know he got god d **** every good d play i see noe from the knicks is from him man does like 20 deflection a game.

Originally Posted by knicksfancris
    its because of is brother who died thats why he got out of collage the frist year beacuse his family need money because his brother was sick and had no money. And i never seen this but have ya people seen the al harigthon kicks they dont look that bad and there cheap is he strating to do like starbury lol. is is cheap dat means he has a good heart to man so that good and larry has been playing well ogknicksfan u know it and dont take that from him what u want q to strat o tell me u know he got god d **** every good d play i see noe from the knicks is from him man does like 20 deflection a game.
    Yea, Hughes does a lot of charity work and founded his own foundation to help raise awareness and raise funds for organ donation because his brother got a heart transplant that prolonged his life when he was 11.

Default nice game, thanks to N8

Nate Robinson, once again, made this win happen. Knicks had only 3 TO's, an incredible achievement, thanks to Nate running the point, and Hughes at the 2. Hats off to Q for showing what he can do, he def deserves minutes off the bench...
    Hughes > Q

At this point, Nate deserves to start at the point; how many 6th men average over 30 points/game when given the minutes?
    N8 is NBA's top scorer after all-start break (behind Kobe and Lebron), now that's saying sumthing. Duhon has hit the wall, he needs bench rest.
    N8 > Duhon

I don't want to hear we need a spark like Nate off the bench, I say start your best players:

N8/Duhon
    Hughes/Q
    Harrington/Gallo
    Chandler/Jefferies
    Lee/Wilcox

and let's see some action from:
    Check Samba - 2 minutes a game?
    Demitris Knick - 2-3 shots a game?

More Gallo, Less Jefferies

Good game for the Knickerbockers!

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    You're exaggerating on purpose to try and prove your point. Jordan comparisons? Really? I never saw that ****. People giving a guy props when they were due. And they were due. Guy doesn't play last night, but comes out in the 4th and hits 2 clutch shots.

And saying Hughes' took a bad shot, how about your boy Nate. Kid took a stupid three when we were down 1 towards the end of the game instead of getting a good shot. Hughes got points for his bad shot.
    Exaggerating on purpose? Uhhh Yes, that was the tool I used to get my point across. I used hyperbole to point out how flighty many of the poster on here are. We get one win, and they're talking playoffs, even after nearly a decade of failure and disappointment. The Knicks do this: they win a game or two and then go back to their old ways. Whoever hasn't figured that out must have a horrible short and long term memory.

My boy Nate? I've never claimed Nate as one of my favorite players. However it's good that YOU mentioned him, because, without Nate's 30 points, the Knicks don't even have a chance to win, because Hughes and Q did crap... until the Pistons gave it away in the 4th, by fouling Leisure suit Larry, and got nailed in OT.

All in all, lucky game. Enjoy.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan

The Knicks beat another team they were supposed to beat....2 wins on Back to Back games on the road....record setting game of just 3-turnovers in a game that included overtime.
    The Knicks can not afford a FA Nate the Great Robinson

And u guys b wondering why I got so upset with the LOSSES to the Raptors, Bobcats, and Nets (by calling-out Dantoni 'Tanking' experimental lineups on)....teams we were supposed to beat by 6 or more points.
    Any true Knick-Fan whom been watching these Knicks since Lee & Nate rookie season should know Isiah may be this and that on the negative side but his positive was he drafted nothing but WINNING-PLAYERS for this Knick Team (4th Quarter Hustlers)....the Knicks 27 wins this season I contribute it all to the exciting performance of "Nate, Chandler, and Lee"...

Renaldo Balkman finally got his first start with Denver and recorded his first "Double-Double" 14-14 in his 30 minutes of playingtime with 3-ast, 2-stl, 1-blk, and 1-turnover.
    Marcus Williams got waived and Crawful got benched by coach Nelson.

lol @ balkmans 2 good games in the whole season
    wasnt starbury 0-6 last night in the boston loss?

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]

-Chris Duhorn is a bum
    Turnover prone, and hes an average defender...nothing spectacular, like he was falsely advertised to be. Whys he even in the starting lineup? Duhorn stans will get upset and say stuff like "oh what about when he set that record against the Warriors" shut ya bumba Duhorn is a bum....ba

Yow, Duhon's been playing injured most of the 2nd half of the season, so take it easy on the bro, when he made that 22assisst record you all were saying he's better than marbury, now he's hurt and not effective you call him a bum, cmon give dude a break....D'antoni should decrease his minutes, but still start him, because nate's more effective as a 6th man player, with time "The ****" will be great, Hughes playing well, but by next game he'll score like 9 points..........

Originally Posted by Toons
    lol @ balkmans 2 good games in the whole season
    wasnt starbury 0-6 last night in the boston loss?
    Yea Kiya you gotta let the Balkman stuff go. And yea Toons i actually looked up Marburys stats from last night because i heard he was starting and boy was he Starbury like in those 24 minutes.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Yea Kiya you gotta let the Balkman stuff go. And yea Toons i actually looked up Marburys stats from last night because i heard he was starting and boy was he Starbury like in those 24 minutes.
    I was watching ESPN looking for highlights after the Knicks games and one of the guys goes, "Stephon Marbury was terrible starting tonight."

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    I was watching ESPN looking for highlights after the Knicks games and one of the guys goes, "Stephon Marbury was terrible starting tonight."
    Come on guys, lay off Marbury. He has no talent around him, just like the rest of his career! How can you expect him to win when the talent around him is such garbage?

LMAO Team Starbury RIP.