New York Knicks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 3/13/09

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm feeling Q.Rich in this game rather than Hughes.....Hughes have to be given a role to play to.....he should not be allowed to freelance.

Kiyaman

Legend
Larry Hughes is showing his true worth as a guard in this game without Duhon....does he help any of his teammates on any side of the court.....whats up with Wilcox not getting any playingtime.

JayJ44

Starter
Wilson Chandler had a great game. 24 points, 12 rebounds, 2 steals. He carried us at times tonight. He had a nice dunk on Kevin Love too. I wish he played like that every night...

That was an ugly game, but we got a win. That's all that matters. First time in 4 years we've won 3 straight on the road. We got ahead in the playoff race, since a lot of the teams we're competing with for the spot lost tonight.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Ok so Ive watched the most NBA Basketball tonight than I have ever have, if you don't have the NBA League Pass I suggest you get it.

Alright so here's the recap....

NO. is up 10 with 32.6 with David West (80% ft shooter) at the line.

Chicago loses thanks to some D by Dalembert down the stretch

New York native Ron Artest nails a clutch shot after Hou blows a six point lead to Charlotte with only a minute left

Next up on my night is Portland and NJ. Lets go Blazers!

Oh yeah I missed the Indy game, but just saw that they too lost.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
hey wins a win. three in a row came at a must have time...Bucks are going to lose tonight, so that'll make us 1/2 game out i think..but the Nets will prob win too..either way, were in that 1 1.5 gb mark...need some cushion for the likely loss with Cavs...who knows mayb LeBron will take the day off after clinching

Big win for the Knicks tonight and it puts us back on the map in the playoff race. They did not play well by any stretch of the imagination vut the end result is what's important, a W.

JayJ44

Starter
Ok so Ive watched the most NBA Basketball tonight than I have ever have, if you don't have the NBA League Pass I suggest you get it.

Alright so here's the recap....

NO. is up 10 with 32.6 with David West (80% ft shooter) at the line.

Chicago loses thanks to some D by Dalembert down the stretch

New York native Ron Artest nails a clutch shot after Hou blows a six point lead to Charlotte with only a minute left

Next up on my night is Portland and NJ. Lets go Blazers!

Oh yeah I missed the Indy game, but just saw that they too lost.

Brandon Roy needs to get his shit together and start owning the Nets. I don't think he has a field goal yet. I think they miss Rudy Fernandez. Friggin' Ariza.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I hav'nt watched the game yet but seen they won so congrats on the win Knicks.Hey can somebody tell me when did D-Lee hurt his knee?? thanks

JayJ44

Starter
Blazers win!

We're now tied for 10th with the Nets and Bobcats. 8th place is a tie between the Bulls and Bucks. We're only .5 game out of it!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Blazers win!

We're now tied for 10th with the Nets and Bobcats. 8th place is a tie between the Bulls and Bucks. We're only .5 game out of it!

Have you looked at our upcoming schedule? It's a real long shot. We've just gotten lucky to have played some crap, or injured, teams, recently.

Look at our upcoming opponents:
-The Cavs
-Orlando, back to back
-The Hornets
-The Jazz, on the road
-Orlando, again
-Pistons
-Nuggets
-Heat

Easier Teams:
-Raptors, twice, Nets, Kings, Bobcats

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
The 28-37 Knicks beat the injury-prone T-Wolves last night on the strength of Nate, Lee, and Chandler, playing the majority of minutes in the 2nd half of the game.
Larry Hughes performance showed how much the Knicks missed Duhon team-chemistry performance at leading the point (Hughes should get limited playingtime in the 2nd half).

Wilcox was DNP for the T-Wolves game....when we could've used his presence in the paint for rebounds and put-backs.
A person would think that Q.Rich, Hughes, Harrington, and Jefferies (highest contract players) would've took control over the injury prone T-Wolves...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great win for our Knicks. We got the win and now we're even closer to that 8th spot. Great game by Chandler. Nate is fearless. Another day at the office by Lee. What happened to wilcox??? And harrington??? Did the ninja turtle go back to the sewers after the third quarter? This next game will be a tough one, it will be a preview of the first round of the play-offs.