Nate Will Demand 10 MIL

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
The way Nate is playing it looks like he's going to be looking for that type of money.

He's averaging 18 points, 4 ast, and 4 rebs a game coming off the bench. Not only that but he's a leading candidate for 6th man of the year.

At mid-season we we're all saying 6 mil for him would be fair. But right now I'm not so sure. He brings a lot to this team, and nate and his agent know this. So expect them to inflate his asking price to 10 mil.

JayJ44

Starter
I don't care how well he's been playing. No team in the league would pay 10 mil. for a 5'9 SG. He's been great, but he's just not worth that much. I wouldn't give him anymore than 6 or 7 mil.

clumsy

Rotation player
Are you kidding me, how can Nate ask for 10 mil if you compare him to other PG's making that kinda money.

He is so inferior to Tony Parker it is ridiculous.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
arange death of jerom james and edy cury throw them in hudson rivers make this look is accidental then pay nate roberson 10 milion from lifes insurance

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Nate Robinson never said he was expecting 10 million a year. I'm sure the Knicks could re-sign him for 6-8 million a year. Robinson's a good player, but his stats are inflated. He's really a 15 point per game player who's beneftiting from playing on a team that has no leader, All Star, or true 1st or even 3rd scoring option.

metrocard

Legend
Nate Robinson never said he was expecting 10 million a year. I'm sure the Knicks could re-sign him for 6-8 million a year. Robinson's a good player, but his stats are inflated. He's really a 15 point per game player who's beneftiting from playing on a team that has no leader, All Star, or true 1st or even 3rd scoring option.

Great anaylsis.

Kiyaman

Legend
Nate and lee are FAN-Favorite Players $$$

The way this Knick Team was managed and coached this season.....I doubt if Nate or Lee are looking to resign with this Knick organization this offseason....Nate is an exciting fan attraction, a coachable team-player, plus he had Lebron James finally commit to next seasons Dunking contest.
The next NBA team will offer Nate Robinson a 6 year contract worth $48M to $54M for his energy, creative excitement, and being a 5.8 underdog in the NBA.

David Lee is a team-chemistry bigman that adds alot to any team he plays for so the next NBA team will not have a problem locking Lee up with a 6 year $72M contract. I would not be suprise if the Nets Rod Thorn have Vandeweigh offer Lee a 6 year offersheet to play alongside of C-Brook Lopez next season.

paris401

Starter
i can confirm there are other suitors in the hunt for his services... but i dunno if ringling bros will pay him 10m either...

dave2138

Rotation player
I doubt the Knicks let either play go. I don't understand why you guys should care about money. Its not your money. Lee and Robinson are what 25, 26 years old..not even in their prime. Lock them both up to long term deals.

I can't see them letting go of their 2 most popular players just for the small chance they'll sign someone to a max contract in another year.

TunerAddict

Starter
I doubt the Knicks let either play go. I don't understand why you guys should care about money. Its not your money. Lee and Robinson are what 25, 26 years old..not even in their prime. Lock them both up to long term deals.

I can't see them letting go of their 2 most popular players just for the small chance they'll sign someone to a max contract in another year.

Popularity =/= money

You shouldn't get money because people like you. You get it to perform, for winning.

Winning creates more revenue then just having liked players.

JayJ44

Starter
Fans overrate Lee and Nate, because they're likable. But they're both benefitting from this system.

Lee is a good rebounder, and a good outlet passer, but is a liability defensively, and one dimensional offensively. His stats are inflated because we have no other rebounders, or post players, on our team.

Nate is a good scorer, but he's lazy defensively. He actually has the ability to be a very good defender, with his speed and athleticism. He should be a pest, like Mugsy Bogues or Nate Archibald. But he's not, and he tends to be a ball hog at times. His stats are also inflated, since he gets so many shots in this fast paced system.

They both will probably ask for a lot of money this summer, and I don't think they're worth it. They could be useful in a trade, since their value is so high. A sign and trade this summer might be a good idea.

LeFlume

All Star
You don't pay a bench guy 10 mil. Period. That is "solid starter" money. Not something you can get coming off the bench.

Nate and lee are FAN-Favorite Players $$$

The way this Knick Team was managed and coached this season.....I doubt if Nate or Lee are looking to resign with this Knick organization this offseason....Nate is an exciting fan attraction, a coachable team-player, plus he had Lebron James finally commit to next seasons Dunking contest.
The next NBA team will offer Nate Robinson a 6 year contract worth $48M to $54M for his energy, creative excitement, and being a 5.8 underdog in the NBA.

David Lee is a team-chemistry bigman that adds alot to any team he plays for so the next NBA team will not have a problem locking Lee up with a 6 year $72M contract. I would not be suprise if the Nets Rod Thorn have Vandeweigh offer Lee a 6 year offersheet to play alongside of C-Brook Lopez next season.

Dude I always agree with what your saying, but lee getting a 6 year 72 mil contract, thats 11 million a year for a guy who is 6.9 and wont ever avg a block a game. do you realize how much money that is. I dont know, lee maybe 5 years at 40 million is as far as any team is going to pay for him, because a young team has their own young prodigies to pay up for, and a winning team is not going to pay 10 million a year for a guy who will be their 3rd 4th best player.