knickslineupwnate.jpg

spotlightmarch-1.gif

predictionfinal1.jpg

Hip Hop Joint of the day:

*sorry if the spotlight pic makes the page load slow

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
SICK THREAD!!! one of the best i've ever seen , and the song was just icing on the cake, you should deff do more threads dude.

and i hope your right on the prediction the Cavs only lost once at home this year hope we could make it 2.......i worried lebron will shit on us again considering that he's as tall as our C ( Lee) not to mention stronger.

again man SICK THREAD!:cool::thumbsup:

Awesome Thread! I'm pissed your song doesnt work... Love that shit!
Thanks! all fixed.

SICK THREAD!!! one of the best i've ever seen , and the song was just icing on the cake, you should deff do more threads dude.

and i hope your right on the prediction the Cavs only lost once at home this year hope we could make it 2.......i worried lebron will shit on us again considering that he's as tall as our C ( Lee) not to mention stronger.

again man SICK THREAD!:cool::thumbsup:
Thanks man. Your threads are fire too. The prediction was obviosly wishful thinking and staying optimistic but you never know...

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
ah man im really nervous about this game considering that bobcats have the same record as us, but their upcoming schedule is WAY to easy

JayJ44

Starter
Nice thread! I like the player spotlight thing. Pretty cool.

It took an overtime and 51 points from Lebron to beat the Kings last night. They almost lost to the Clippers too, but Z-bo saved them from actually winning a game with this:

Problem is, the Cavs are at home. But if we win, I think we move into the 8th spot. Maybe the Cavs will underestimate us or something. We could pull an upset, we've beaten the Celtics, Hornets, Rockets this season.

Torp

Benchwarmer
Nice Thread.

Yo I seriously have a feeling we will pull this victory off. And then I also have a feeling we might lose to a bad team like Toronto. But still, I really think we're gunna get this one!

the portable man

Benchwarmer
dam yall really make these game threads an art

i dont see knicks losin this 2moro tho, they seem to consistently run these plays that get em open almost every possession minus TO's, if they wanna do anythin with their lives they gotta win 2MORO

but then again james n zidrone might run the hell out of that pick and pop play which is dull

thing is isnt this hughes 1st game against em as a knick? west should have problems gettin a shot off and i dont see mo drivin that much on nate

offensively nate and harrington look steady but it would be a SHOCKER if hughes goes for at least 20 pts on efficient shooting, definate win if that happens

Score: 102-100

POG: Harrington [28pts, 9-15 FG, 6-6 FT]
STATS: Robinson [19pts, 6-15 FG, 5-5 FT, 10 asts]
Lee [16pts, 15 rebs, 3 stls]
Hughes[11 pts, 2 stls, 4-15 FG]

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
DAMN! Did any one see Renaldo Balkman last night?? 22 points and 11 rebounds. Why couldent he do this over here?

chandlerlee4

Benchwarmer
dam yall really make these game threads an art

i dont see knicks losin this 2moro tho, they seem to consistently run these plays that get em open almost every possession minus TO's, if they wanna do anythin with their lives they gotta win 2MORO

but then again james n zidrone might run the hell out of that pick and pop play which is dull

thing is isnt this hughes 1st game against em as a knick? west should have problems gettin a shot off and i dont see mo drivin that much on nate

offensively nate and harrington look steady but it would be a SHOCKER if hughes goes for at least 20 pts on efficient shooting, definate win if that happens

Score: 102-100

POG: Harrington [28pts, 9-15 FG, 6-6 FT]
STATS: Robinson [19pts, 6-15 FG, 5-5 FT, 10 asts]
Lee [16pts, 15 rebs, 3 stls]
Hughes[11 pts, 2 stls, 4-15 FG]

Dang man you a chandler hater. puting harrington as player of the game LOL

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Chandler seems to always play a shit game after he plays a great game though, so it probably isn't a bad assumption.

:agreed:...we all know Chandler needs to be more consistent. as long as he dosn't settle for to many 3's and drives like a beast he is very productive and clutch in the 4th.

Scribbles

Rotation player
LBJ all the way.

Stats, LBJ wins.
Impact considering roster talent, LBJ wins.
Amount of Wins to Losses, LBJ wins.

LBJ-Wade-Kobe