Legend
Harrington and Chandler getting to the FT line is making it happen

Third Qtr.
Cavs-74
Knicks-72
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

JayJ44

Starter
Now I know why the Cavs only lost one game at home. The refs are so biased it's disgusting. Might as well put them in Cavs jerseys at this point.

David Lee is playing really horrible. Can't make a shot outside of 3 feet, turnovers. He needs to get his shit together.

JayJ44

Starter
Lee just let Varajao get 3 straight lay ups, easily. His defense is always average at best, but today, wow...

knicks down 7 1 min left. thats game. they couldve beat them, they were good enough. if lee played at least average defense the game wouldve been ours.

JayJ44

Starter
I hope David Stern gets hit by a bus for what he turned this league into. Referees having so much impact on the game, its ruining the league.

TunerAddict

Starter
I hope David Stern gets hit by a bus for what he turned this league into. Referees having so much impact on the game, its ruining the league.

That is why the NBA sucks so much. It is all about marketability. Its not about the sport or the integrity of the game, its about how to manipulate numbers and games and create the most marketable players and most marketable games.

All about selling seats and selling jerseys.

Scribbles

Rotation player
David Lee was atrocious.

Trade him now.

No defense whatsoever. Minor offense. I forgot what's so special about him.

I'd rather have a hard physical down low presence than a guy that can "rebound." BTW dude barely rebounds he taps the ball and plays hot potato with it coming down.

Varaejow > D. Lee

Kiyaman

Legend
Now I know why the Cavs only lost one game at home. The refs are so biased it's disgusting. Might as well put them in Cavs jerseys at this point.

David Lee is playing really horrible. Can't make a shot outside of 3 feet, turnovers. He needs to get his shit together.

The whistle dont work on our end of the court.....not to many complaints about the Knicks performance in Cleveland....I want this performance when we play Orlando 3 more times this season....cant wait till Duhon gets back...

TunerAddict

Starter
Our team as a whole shot horrible, like 37%. Why? Because all those shots that would normally be fouls, but end up being terrible misses as one of guys gets slammed into the ground end up counting.

JayJ44

Starter
That is why the NBA sucks so much. It is all about marketability. Its not about the sport or the integrity of the game, its about how to manipulate numbers and games and create the most marketable players and most marketable games.

All about selling seats and selling jerseys.

Stern is doing whatever he can to get a Kobe vs Lebron in the finals. His dream came true last year with Lakers vs. Celtics, now he's doing this. This pretty much sums up my feelings right now:

Tough loss for the Knicks tonight although they did play well. We have to win the next two games and then take on from Orlando if we want to stay in this race. The schedule looks tough...