The Curve Ball: What can Walsh do insted of waiting to 2010?

Kiyaman

Legend
Certain new players can bring out the best in our players

If Donnie Walsh is going to put energy into getting Lebron, or Bosh, or Melo, he should take that same energy into getting Tyson Chandler and Ramon Sessions whom have the tools to make our Knick players step-up to the next level in the 2009-10 season.

Tyson, Curry, and Lee = no need for Bosh
Session, Wilson, and D.Nichols = no need for Melo

Tyson Chandler is that shotblocker we been needing in the 2nd half of every game....plus getting a bigman coach will get Eddie Curry out of McDonalds to practice hard to challenge his defensive ex-teammate to improve his offense and trade value. Samb would make the best sparring teammate.

Adding Session energy with Nate energy in a guard rotation with pass-first PG-Duhon will average this Knick Team 15 to 20 assists per game from just these 3-guards.

Having a double-double hustling David Lee for 30 mpg where he will be allowed to play defense and commit 4 to 5 fouls per game b/c Tyson & Curry is in the Bigman rotation makes us a very competitive team downlow.

The secret weapon I am hoping on the most is the 6.8 jellin tandem that make one another talent outstanding is the dynamic-duo of Wilson Chandler and D.Nichols....I want these two 6.8 players to workout together in scrimage-games this summer to open up things for Curry in the middle from getting doubled teamed, and give Duhon more options in the open court. <!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

metrocard

Legend
Hinrich
Hughes
Wilson
Prince
Lee

Hinrichi s lame....
Hughes is on the decline.
Chandler isn't an offensie threat
Prince at PF is a joke. He doesn't have the build, physical attribute or the rebounding to a be a PF in this system.
Prince is solid, but when he's the best player on your team, except to get beat every night.
Lee can't be a full time center, defensively,he gets exposed....we need a post defender/shot blocker to play next to Lee.

If we're gonna make a trade it has to be a big trade that will change this franchise around complete to a complete positive direction....not a move that ill only improve us slighty.

Like defensively speaking, thats a good line up...Hinrich/Hughes/Chandler/Prince....even tho I feel all their defense is overrated.