Donnie Walsh Answers Fan Questions

JayJ44

Starter
<object width="548" height="308" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="W49290f811b4e129a" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/49290f811b4e129a/492a4db8685c2d54/49290f811b4e129a/721258f/pid/WczpSQK5Nj8fyIJBF_N3a9WETRblYo6z/channel/New-York-Knicks" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all" allowFullScreen="true">
<param name="movie" value="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/49290f811b4e129a/492a4db8685c2d54/49290f811b4e129a/721258f/pid/WczpSQK5Nj8fyIJBF_N3a9WETRblYo6z/channel/New-York-Knicks" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/>
<param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/>
</object>

Very interesting answers, particularly about 2010 and Gallo. You know this kind of thing would never happen under Isiah.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
The only thing that I see is Very interesting answers, particularly about 2010 and Gallo. You know this kind of thing would never happen under Isiah.
:shrug:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Why do people always compare white guys to white guys? I never understood it. Personally, I can see The Cock becoming a Rashard Lewis or a Joe Johnson prototype offensive guy with perhaps a bit more wit & savvy on defense.

That's the first time I've ever heard a white guy compared to a black guy & i said it myself!

Their (black guys & white guys) games tend to differ I guess but it seems one-eyed to just make a colored comparison only.

Otherwise, it was pretty brief as an interview & seemed cliched as ****!

I doubt Donnie was ecstatic about answering the types of questions that can land him in a shit heap.

He should have said: "I'm doing a better job than Isiah & I haven't fingered anyone" Ha!

I liked the point however, about the cap & it's flexibility when played correctly.

Still it's smoke & mirrors with Donnie.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Very interesting answers, particularly about 2010 and Gallo. You know this kind of thing would never happen under Isiah.

yea, the only thing we could expect from isiah was his "where am I?" facial expression...
isiah.jpg

Kiyaman

Legend
Why do people always compare white guys to white guys? I never understood it. Personally, I can see The Cock becoming a Rashard Lewis or a Joe Johnson prototype offensive guy with perhaps a bit more wit & savvy on defense.

That's the first time I've ever heard a white guy compared to a black guy & i said it myself!

Their (black guys & white guys) games tend to differ I guess but it seems one-eyed to just make a colored comparison only.

I doubt Donnie was ecstatic about answering the types of questions that can land him in a shit heap.

He should have said: "I'm doing a better job than Isiah & I haven't fingered anyone" Ha!

I liked the point however, about the cap & it's flexibility when played correctly.

Larry Bird is Black!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Charles Smith is White!!!!
Ha Ha Ha

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

yea, I have also found that to be interesting. i think it does have to do with the player's skin color. but I don't think people do it on purpose. its more subconsciously than anything.

or they may be racist mofos that believe in "sticking to their own kind"....:lol: