Bulls get the 8th spot

LeFlume

All Star
Bulls are right now holding the 8th spot. I've been looking at the schedule and I can't see how anyone can beat them to it. I hate to say it but Bulls looks like a playoff team to me.

Chicago Bulls 31-37

14 games left on their schedule. 9 of them at home including one against us. Bulls have been very strong at home (21-11), Their remaining road games are against sub .500 teams. Oklahoma, Washington, Toronto, Indiana, Detroit.

Milwaukee Bucks 31-38

13 games left. 7 of them at home, Bucks have been solid at home (20-14), Road schedule are all East teams. Orlando, Philadelphia, Miami are ahead in the standings, Raptors and Indiana are out of the picture for the playoffs and New Jersey are behind them in the standings. Need to win at least 8 or 9 to get ahead of The Bulls.

Charlotte Bobcats 29-38

15 games left and only 6 of them at home incl 1 against us. 6 of their last 8 are away games. They are playing both Lakers and the Celtics. Last game of the season are at Orlando. Bobcats are 10-22 away from home. Forget the Bobcats. They won't make it with so many road games left.

New York Knicks 28-38

We have 16 games left. 8 of them at home. So far we are holding our own at home. 18-15. We have the toughest road schedule. Utah, Denver and at Orlando twice. We need to go 7-1 at home. No worse than 6-2 if we can play the road games .500, Bulls need to play their 14 games at .500 and lose to us and we beat them on a tiebreaker for the 8th. I don't see that happening. 11-5 down the stretch gives us 39-43 and with Bulls soft schedule, I just don't see how we can get in even if we finish strong.

dave2138

Rotation player
seems like every 2 days there is a new thread on how the knicks can make the playoffs or how the knicks have no shot at the playoffs..

As of now they are 1 back of the bulls in the loss column, meaning if the knicks can win that game in April, they will be even.

Lets just say anything can happen, and the 6 team race will probably stay with 1-2 games until the last week of the season. No team will run away with it, despite Chicago's little winning streak. Chicago has won 1 road game in the past month. They are very streaky, and I can see them choking at the end.

None of these teams are that good..its just the question of who will suck the least the last 15 or so games.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Let those Bulls win a playoff spot.They deserve to make a run at the title.They freakin rule.Long live the spirits of Michael Jordan,Scottie Pippen,Bill Cartwright,John Paxson,Horace Grant,B.J Armstrong,Dennis Rodman and Tony kuckoch.